Want To Buy Sig Rascal Electric 49" wingspan parts - Columbus, Ohio

Geeto67

Posting Elsewhere
So my main fun flyer has been discontinued from sig for a long time and I am looking for those out there that still have support parts or a crashed plane that I could use for spares. mostly looking for wing and tail parts. Also factory electrics for the later EP-49 model.

this is the model I have:
http://www.sigmfg.com/IndexText/SIGRC80.html

but the later (but also discontinued) EP-49 parts also work - the only difference is the wing and the electronics.

If you have an EP-49 wing with the factory ailerons, I am def interested.

Will pay shipping to Columbus, ohio if reasonable.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
We have a club RC auction coming up in two weeks that usually attracts 60-90 planes. I'll keep an eye out for a Rascal for you :)

Geeto67

Posting Elsewhere
disregard this post, The Rascal bought the farm this weekend thanks to an elevator flex rod that decided it didn't want to be attached to the airplane anymore. Got a good decade out of the old girl, and it was an unusual mechanical failure and not pilot error that brought her down so I am in ok spirits about it, that and I managed to find a NIB kit on clearance somewhere so I'll rebuild, and maybe build a second one with ailerons this time, and also maybe make a foam board version of the plane as well since in dissecting it I realized it is all box construction and would actually make a good swappable type airplane.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Ouch! Sorry to hear about the crash, but it's great news you have another kit to rebuild from!