Want to get into fpv racing drones, but have little money

MorningViewFPV

Come to flite fest and i'll bring some used gear to sell cheap or trade or give ya. Aint no thing. tryin to get as many people flying as possible.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
these drones are super expensive that if i had to buy one it take about 3 month salery anyone there with the cheaper options ???

Honestly mate.. you dont want to "cheap out" on a race build. Freestyle is one thing but racing is brutal on gear. You need best performance and resilience. Better to save up and get proper components then cheap out to get in the air faster. You will waste TONS more money and time replacing damaged and broken parts on a cheap build. Besides cheap gear is super hard to keep consistent and reliable after getting crashed hard as you WILL be doing if you race. (BTW prebuilt mass produced "race quads" are garbage its all sales hype in review videos)

It takes me 10 months to a year to save up for a proper 5 inch race build. I am pretty much done with 5 inch builds between the new laws and how well smaller builds can fly. I just did a 4s sub 250g 3inch build for $234 dollars all up with mid to top end components and it satisfies my need for speed and agility as well as dependability and ability to take some serious crashing into trees and other hard objects.