Weather for Flite Test

Gryf

Oh, sweet... Last time I checked, they were predicting storms off and on.

Hoping for clear skies,

Gryf

sconner

Temps look good. But shows 30% chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday. Thursday and Friday look like the best for weather.

sconner

According to Google, 0% chance of rain on Friday & Saturday, and then possible rain later on Sunday. =D

Also decently calm winds, and a good bit of sun! Yay! =D

cdraptor

Latest weather report from weather.com shows 40% change of rain on Sat & Sunday, wind supposedly is not going to be too bad

herk1

Trash Hauler emeritus
weather.com? Yuk...I stopped using them a long time ago...too much wasted screen space with icky and distracting advertisements. The National Weather Service site is so much cleaner and nicer ( http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?textField1=40.79894657400047&textField2=-81.37844708299968 ). Forecast for Friday is unbelievably good! -- "Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind." I think that's the first time I've EVER seen them predict "Calm wind"!...they always at least predict a few mph. And only 78 degrees on a late-July day? :eek::cool::D

Strix

... Forecast for Friday is unbelievably good! -- "Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind." I think that's the first time I've EVER seen them predict "Calm wind"!...they always at least predict a few mph. And only 78 degrees on a late-July day? :eek::cool::D

Oh yeah... forecast is looking mighty nice now. :applause: