What happened to FliteTestGremlin?

kdobson83

Being bored at work and re-watching some FT videos on Youtube I stumbled across this secret channel I've never seen before called FliteTestGremlin. My excitement boiled over when I realized it was another channel devoted to Flitetest and was full of content I haven't seen before. But at a closer look i realized that the last video was uploaded over a year ago... Why Flitetest why? My question/questions are what happend to this channel? And why is there not a spot on youtube or your main website where you keep all of your videos you publish? Im finding it hard to keep up with you guys when you use so many media companies. Twitter, Facebook, Periscope, Youtube, Vine, Instagram, G+... You guys are putting out a lot of content but make it hard to see it all.

Long story short, a LOT of your content is going unseen. Not because people don't want to see it, but because they don't even know it exists. I think you should find a way to centralize everything extra you do. Reorganize your FT Extra page and put the less seen stuff there, like the FliteTestGremlin stuff.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
Kevin

Julez

WOT and going nowhere
As far as I know Gremlin was run by chad and stopped after FT became independent of stonekap.

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
FT Gremlin used to be for all the exciting extra bits that could not make it into the main videos. Then about a year ago FT Extra came along and replaced the Gremlin channel with a spot in this site for the behind the scenes videos. FT Extra uploaded new videos fairly regularly, but the business model did not work so they stopped it. With the rise of Periscope, FT now live streams a lot of the behind the scenes action. Sometimes they upload what the live streamed to the FT Live channel, and other times they don't. Periscopes usually occur multiple times a day and you can ask questions in the chat. So what we have now is lots of behind the scenes video with the opportunity to interact with the crew live. It also is probably less of a burden on the team to stream live, because they don't have to spend time editing and uploading behind the scenes videos.