What is your REAL job?

Off-topic jes

Elite member
I think I like that better than lathed metal. Nice job!
Thank you I really appreciate it here’s another one of mine that I’m working on for my little brother because he tends to like them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Off-topic jes

Elite member
This one is unpainted also he loves the characters Ahsoka Tano so I put in the slits in the hilt for him
They look like straight up pipe but they all have aluminum or steel centers so the blade goes into the aluminum or steel mostly aluminum and just screws in for easy in and out and then it’s very strong and then I put PVC sleeves over the metal.

AeroPointIndustries

They look like straight up pipe but they all have aluminum or steel centers so the blade goes into the aluminum or steel mostly aluminum and just screws in for easy in and out and then it’s very strong and then I put PVC sleeves over the metal.
Yep. I get that. I do similar stuff for some of my PVC pipe bows. Also, I was gonna say before reading your second message that it looked like a cool mix of an Ahsoka lightsaber and something else, then read the next one! I like it!

AeroPointIndustries

Yep. I get that. I do similar stuff for some of my PVC pipe bows. Also, I was gonna say before reading your second message that it looked like a cool mix of an Ahsoka lightsaber and something else, then read the next one! I like it!
What do you use for the blade? Polycarbonate? And do you put lights in?

Tweet772

Just curious about the background of other folks out there.

I'll start.

I have degrees in music and biology from the University of North Carolina. I currently work for Medimmune. Its a bio pharmacutical manufacturer. Mostly known for Flumist and Synagis. I've worked in Manufacturing but perform viral clearance projects.
Just curious about the background of other folks out there.

I'll start.

I have degrees in music and biology from the University of North Carolina. I currently work for Medimmune. It’s a bio pharmacutical manufacturer. Mostly known for Flumist and Synagis. I've worked in Manufacturing but perform viral clearance projects.
I’m a finish Carpenter of 11 years. Started when I was 16 years old just out of school, Work with my cousins and can say I like going to work! Wouldn’t wanna be doing anything else besides either being a pilot or aircraft mechanic

cyclone3350

Master member
I mow the neighbors grass and pull weeds for anyone nearby 🤣
Luv it! That was exactly how I started out almost 5 decades ago. I was a bike ride away from a toy store that had an aisle full of Guillows, Cox, Sterling, & Comet models. For $5 I could get a Guillows, some dope & Ambroid glue. After High School, I promoted myself to Pizza Delivery where I used the tip money to pay for flying lessons. My first model was a J3 Cub from Scientific & my first flying job was Powerline Patrol in a Super Cub.