What Plane is This?

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
555.jpg

DKchris

Uhhhh......that pic is rather difficult to scope out details on..............but I'll guess on some version of a Boeing B9.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Well it's been over a week and Userofmuchtape&glue has not posted so I'd thought I will post to keep things going so here.
(the black smudges are to erease cereal codes and country symbols)
do 29.jpg

Revere

Ah this should be interesting, I happen to know this and there were 2 models, only slightly different, of this type aircraft built by competing manufacturers at a similar time period in the same country.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Grifflyer, you are correct!

I found this plane during my research on some other planes. When I first saw it, I was fascinated with it and I watched the video of it. The video shows three different planes, including the Flying Flounder. You can watch the video here...

Wow that was a great little clip aviation is the best, just finished watching a documentary on the p-51 it was fantastic but getting back on topic I'm up eh, hmmmm.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Well, absolutely no idea if this is against the rules or not because, the first post said that any aircraft could be posted yet, the thread is What Plane is This?
so this is what I got....

yak 3.jpg