What's Next?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Spring is here which means there is a LOT of yard clean up to be done. Walk around your neighborhood and ask people if they need or want someone to do this clean up for them. Yard work is the number one method of income I always had as a kid. If I wasn't involved with the sports teams I was on with practice or games my butt was out cutting grass, weeding flower beds and raking leaves. In the winter it was door to door asking to shovel sidewalks. There is no need for any teenager to be worrying over pocket money if you have a little bit of ambition.

As far as prop wash, that all comes with learning the hobby and what is involved deeper then just flight. Gear set up and learning about how the aircraft work and act in air is the next phase. Prop wash is easily cured buy proper tuning and proper flying. If you are getting prop wash in a dive you are not diving you are merely falling back down thru your own dirty air. Two cures are to tilt forward more where your props are pushing the air behind you and not back under you or to slide forward a bit as you fall to get out of the dirty air you created getting up high enough to dive.

Keeping your gear together in proper flying condition also is a HUGE part of the hobby. Not only is it safer but if your quad is in the air with cracked parts and missing structures like standoffs it is going to shake no matter what you do and the vibration you see is not prop wash but poor structural support and should NOT be in the air at all like that.