What's on Your Mind? Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...

liamnave

flyboy
It's a dilemma HELP.

I have said in other spots through our Community that I'm 59 years young (60 0n Dec. 8th) and 4 years ago
Sept, I received a Cancer (Prostate) diagnosis, that according to it alone had us convinced that I would surly not be doing this here and now. Not supposed to be here according to man!

Oh well, now the dilemma. My lovely girls have bought the required (bits, shout out for Bruce you know me) to complete the P-51/ They are on the slow boat from China and that's awesome because it's always a present surprise when they arrive. Then my lovely government comes and gives us a rebate from the implementation of the HST. (Harmonised Sales Tax) 4 times a year. So I HAD a plan, July HST = Corsair Speed Build Kit. Not a problem..................

Unless, one starts to consider an Epiphone Pro-1 Acoustic Wine Red.

Background..............Always wanted to play guitar, since 1963, Lessons taken 1. discipline level 0. Desire to Know how, ever increasing, actual move towards goal slow and sporadic, painfully undone.

Corsair/Guitar, feedback please.

Love you all

Brother in Christ to some. Kris:

I honestly don't know the answer to your question, but I would like to say that I really really enjoyed reading your article.
My grandmother had cancer and is just now recovering. I will pray for you. And get a video of that mustang!!!

kriswithak

kriswithak57
Thanks for your kind words and support. I pray also for your grandmothers continued success, And I will be looking for a way to get that video. Should be interesting as it is already 173 grams. Paint and servos only.

Continued happiness as we ply the sky.
Kris.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Unless, one starts to consider an Epiphone Pro-1 Acoustic Wine Red.

Background..............Always wanted to play guitar, since 1963, Lessons taken 1. discipline level 0. Desire to Know how, ever increasing, actual move towards goal slow and sporadic, painfully undone.

I see no reason not to do both. As a 58 yo who has been playing guitar for a little more than a, year I can say the guitar is a worthy endeavor. It's probably the biggest part of my life now.

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I see no reason not to do both. As a 58 yo who has been playing guitar for a little more than a, year I can say the guitar is a worthy endeavor. It's probably the biggest part of my life now.

I missed a lot of this thread and am too lazy to read it.

But I caught a few blurbs about playing guitar and I can tell you that as someone that is self taught, the biggest thing to learn is a power chord and how to slide around and jump around with power chords.

|-------|
|-------|
|-----5-|
|-3-5-5-|
|-3-5-3-|
|-1-3---|

Basically practice something like that. Slide around and jump around with that power chord. If you're feeling super lazy, you can play it with 2 fingers instead of 3.

|---| |---|
|---| |---|
|---| |---|
|-3-| |---| (Either or sounds good with only 2 fingers)
|---| |-3-|
|-1-| |-1-|

A lot of punk and rock songs use that power chord. You'd be amazed at how much you can play only knowing that. The 2 finger approach doesn't sound as nice, but it still sounds similar to what you're trying to play.

Romby6

Many may not know this but conversing and sharing information on this website is very similar to writing in the classroom or academic writing. For some people on this website they have been out of school for some time now but for some of us, we are still in school and the writing can directly correlate.
The purpose of the two confirms the connection. Here people ask questions and do research to gain information on aviation. With academic writing, students ask questions and do research to gain information on the topic that they are writing about. They take what they have learned in the classroom and apply it to their essays. Throughout this website, it is proven because people ask questions one day and the next they are sharing their projects. Similarly, this is like the classroom when you are doing your homework and you have to email the professor or teacher you ask them a question and they respond in a helpful way or they can give you practice problems like the plans that flite test provides.
There are a few constraints that show us the similarity between the two. Most of the people here I feel are trustworthy and will provide correct information but at the same time, there is a level of uncertainty. Like academic writing when people do peer review they can certainly help to correct our essays and most of the time they do but, at the same time, they could cause some errors because most of the people peer reviewing essays are not professionals.
Although many of you on this website are out of school there are still signs of academic writing and connections between the two. We are always trying to learn and adapt to our surroundings and writing for school purposes and for our daily lives are directly related. Many people that I talk with say that writing is only for school and for essays but in reality, this has allowed me to realize that they are directly related. Why I did what I did.

Thorondor

I got REALLY lucky in the past week. I was on a cruise and apparently a nearby AF base was doing training runs because an F-15 flew less than 100 feet over the lido deck in a high-G maneuver and circled twice, then the first day after I got back a C-5 Galaxy flew low over my home for whatever reason.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I got REALLY lucky in the past week. I was on a cruise and apparently a nearby AF base was doing training runs because an F-15 flew less than 100 feet over the lido deck in a high-G maneuver and circled twice, then the first day after I got back a C-5 Galaxy flew low over my home for whatever reason.

OMG I did not see this earlier!!!11 Hide mate they are on to you!!! They want your airplanez!!!!1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well that or they think you are working for a drug cartel..... but that would be o_Oo_O

:giggle::giggle::devilish:

AlexNillson89

I also noticed this, I spent a couple of months on this forum without registering just reading, and I realized that all the people here are very kind and no one wants to be rude to anyone, despite different points of view

Phin G

Elite member
I am just thinking about how to make a scratch build rc venetor class star destroyer about should i make it balsa or foamboard. And which rocket motor will power them

SSgt Duramax

Right now I'm really worried about the situation....

Me too.
the sitch.jpg