Which prop for Power Pack A?

mikeporterinmd

Still Learning
CCW, but I switched to APC style props and never broke another one. I think they are 6x4? And I had to order from overseas - no one seemed to carry them in the states. Maybe someone else knows of a place?

I was flying a small micro today that uses 5x3s - the same I use on a quad. I put a new prop on and handed it to a friend to launch. That didn't go so well - I had put a CW (R) prop on. Fortunately, it was a tiny motor.

Mike

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
The standard power pod gives a small amount of right thrust and is designed for the use of a CCW propeller and a motor that rotates Counter Clockwise, (CCW), when viewed from the front.

The propeller blades will have a slight curve from the front, (Leading), edge of the blade to the rear, (trailing), edge and this curve should face towards the front or in the direction of flight. If you fit it the other way around the prop will not work as well as it should.

jtrops

I have been using 5045 ccw props on my Tiny Traner. I had been breaking a lot of props, and switched to Dal props which haven't broken yet.