WI Appleton/Fox Cities area fliers,crashers,builders wanted

Slick1855

Keegan and I would love to meet up with more Flite Test builders and flyers as well. We also have a nice small, electric only, well maintained, non AMA flying field here in Fond du Lac. They people that run it are pretty open and welcoming to other people coming. Let me know if you are interested in that. We can travel too.

I know this thread is long dead, but I moved to Fond Du Lac a few years ago and live just down the street from Wellnitz. Do they allow FPV there?

I've been only really flying on my property because I've got the space for it, but have been looking for people to fly with. I mostly fly FPV planes/wings.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Not sure about Wellnitz, I have not flow there. There is a small electric only field by the UW campus that I typically fly at. No membership required and no fees whatsoever.

Slick1855

Not sure about Wellnitz, I have not flow there. There is a small electric only field by the UW campus that I typically fly at. No membership required and no fees whatsoever.

Ah nice, I'll have to check it out. Didn't realize there was another field around here.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Alright, I give up. I drove around there a bit and couldn't find a flying field. Are you flying on the UW fields? Is it on the North or South side of Johnson?
Maybe this will help...
1598279080322.png