Will the FC work with the FT Power Pack?

I am currently making another glider, and would like to use an FC on this build, after successfully making and using the FT value bundle, I am hooked. I am currently looking to buy the Speedybee F405 Wing Flight Controller, with the Speedybee VTX and Run Cam and use a power pack kit from FT. Will these connect? I will run a 2-3S battery. I am a newbie and I apolagize for the stupid question.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Should work fine. The speedybee wing is rated for 2-6S. You will want to pull or cut the power wire from the ESC servo connector so it doesn't back feed 5v to the FC, although if I remember right, the motor connectors are 2 pin so you will need to do that anyway.

LB

Should work fine. The speedybee wing is rated for 2-6S. You will want to pull or cut the power wire from the ESC servo connector so it doesn't back feed 5v to the FC, although if I remember right, the motor connectors are 2 pin so you will need to do that anyway.

LB
Thank you, LB. If I was not using an FT power pack, would I just connect everything to the FC?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
It will depend on what gear you get, but in general, it will be the same whether you use a FT power pack or source it elsewhere.

LB