WTB ReadyMade RC Lunar Eclipse - Columbus, Oh

Geeto67

Posting Elsewhere
Hey All,

Looking to see if someone has a a mooney...er...I mean a ReadyMade RC Lunar Eclipse they are willing to part with. I would prefer an unflown model in the box (easier to ship) but I'll take what I can get.

Spoke to ReadyMade and they discontinued the model before I found out it existed and don't have any inventory left. This is a real bummer since I have been looking for a mooney shaped airplane for a long time.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I almost bought one on clearance but decided my overstocked to-build pile is way too deep already. I think your best bet would be to Jump on the ReadyMadeRC Hangout group on Facebook and ask there. Alot of fine folks there who might be able to help you out.

Cheers!
LitterBug

LitterBug

Techno Nut
LOL, Me to! I get on FB as little as possible any more. Mostly to keep in touch with family.

Where in Columbus do you fly? I mostly stick south west of Hilliard.

Cheers!
LitterBug

EDIT: Also wherever the AMA is having indoor fly events. There is one this weekend near the continent.

Geeto67

Posting Elsewhere
Yeah hobbyland is sponsoring one at one of the sports places. They are really great people and pro flite test.

I fly behind the Graceland shopping center LA fitness sun mornings. The hobbyland guys host it. I haven’t been going because all my planes are broken. A book fell on my balsa cub while on the workbench ending my flying season three weeks back and I crashed the rascal the week before.

CartCurt

Hey All,

Looking to see if someone has a a mooney...er...I mean a ReadyMade RC Lunar Eclipse they are willing to part with. I would prefer an unflown model in the box (easier to ship) but I'll take what I can get.

Spoke to ReadyMade and they discontinued the model before I found out it existed and don't have any inventory left. This is a real bummer since I have been looking for a mooney shaped airplane for a long time.

I happened to buy one before they were all gone. Mine is still in the box, unassembled. I live in the Dayton, OH area, so not that far from you. I like the plane design but not sure when I'll be able to build it. Would be willing to part with it. Let me know and maybe we can work out a deal.

Curtis