Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Amazing Cheap Helicopter Engine

Hey love the flite test shows I noticed there has been a lot more nitro engines showing up which is great
    and everybody loves good quality cheap products.

so I have been using this engine in my trex 600n for the last year and a half and it has not missed a beat
    this is doing some pretty rough aerobatics too and the engine only cost 47 delivered
    so if your looking for a decent nitro engine for dirt cheap look no further ASP 52

take a look at my video of me putting through its paces if you would like
    thanks.

http://youtu.be/HSz24TVJMkw?list=UU7...uwn6PzZb_8iIGQ

Cool! I think I want to try some fuel stuff next season, so this might do it . 600 size would be great for that.

I'll watch the YT video later, I'm at work now.
    "It's better to admit our ignorance, than to believe answers that might be wrong." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Man I like your smooth flying style!
    "It's better to admit our ignorance, than to believe answers that might be wrong." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

I would be wary of ASP motors. My nitro buggy came with one and it was one of the worst motors I have seen or used. Their machining is not as closely checked as it should be and some of the metal forgings are not much above matchbox car white metal grade. I was not the only one as many many have had the same problems with wrist pins snapping and cracks in crankshafts. I did a whole write up on that motor and posted in a gaming forums off topic area when it happened. Sadly the hd all the pics and write up was on is sitting in a box because it stopped reading reliably.

Do your research before deciding on these motors. Yes some work well but the consistency is hit or miss. When they go they go in a big way and it will cost more in aircraft them landcraft when it happens.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Man that is smooth, thanks for posting!
    Kevparang

"Practice makes perfect, or at least near to prefect."

Fleet:
    Active:Champ S+ RTF, Mavic Pro, Cessna 182 F949
    Broken/Damaged/Not in Service: JJRC H11D, JJRC H8D, Cessna 182 F949, Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 Standard, Champ S+