Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Bushwacker - Modified top deck fuselage

Hey, regarding my comment about the top deck fuselage inconsistency - with this modified top deck it will fitt (top deck is still more wide then bottom).
    Modified part is in the attached PDF if someone is interested... (print in scale from SketchUp).

And if anyone want some wallpaper of Bushwacker - designed from PDF plans in SketchUp:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FT Bushwacker Model Only (1).png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	89181
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ft3d plans

Hi! I'm Todd!

I was wondering if somewhere in this thread is the ft3d plans. The one I find on the site link I'm not sure about if it's the updated plane as the video describes and all the other plane I have built had sponz type of layout.

Thanks for the help. Love the plans and building is easier with these plans.

Current planes
    Spitfire
    Mini mustang
    Mini corsair

Is is possible to download A3 tilled plans?

And if anyone want some wallpaper of Bushwacker - designed from PDF plans in SketchUp:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FT Bushwacker Model Only (1).png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	89181[/QUOTE]

I needed an new wallpaper. Thanks! It looks great. Just what I needed.
    78% of the facts that I make up are loosely based on a guess...

I have not done the FT3D yet. But it is on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by TDG View Post
    Hi! I'm Todd!

I was wondering if somewhere in this thread is the ft3d plans. The one I find on the site link I'm not sure about if it's the updated plane as the video describes and all the other plane I have built had sponz type of layout.

Thanks for the help. Love the plans and building is easier with these plans.

Current planes
    Spitfire
    Mini mustang
    Mini corsair
    -Dan Sponholz

SPONZ - Plans Index

Designs
    : Bloody Baron | Baby Baron | Baby Brit | Ugly Wonder | Bloody Wonder MkIII

Coming Soon: Intruder | Bloody Brit

Hi Dan,

I saw years ago you were close to finishing some Mini Guinea plans, but now I can't find them online. Any plan to release them into the wild?

Thanks!

The format has changed multiple time since that post. I have not gone back and finished the Mini Guinea, but it should not take much more work to finish them up. I will see where they are at and try to finish them up ASAP. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Votey View Post
    Hi Dan,

I saw years ago you were close to finishing some Mini Guinea plans, but now I can't find them online. Any plan to release them into the wild?

Thanks!
    -Dan Sponholz

SPONZ - Plans Index

Designs

Quote Originally Posted by SP0NZ View Post
    Hay Papo_60,

Ask and ye shall receive. Bloody Baron v1.1 Graphics RED. I've included both styles of crosses so you can pick and choose which one you want to use.

Would love to see some pictures of it when you finish it.

-SP0NZ
    Thanks Dan for red Bloody Baron graphics!! I attached a couple of pictures of the two new Bloody Barons. Will maiden both once the weather decides to cooperate!! Appreciate all that you are doing for everyone in the FT community, it means a lot to all of us!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2208.JPG   IMG_2207.JPG  

FT Explorer - A3 tilled plans

Hi Dan, can you please add tilled plans for FT Explorer in A3 size? Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by SP0NZ View Post
    Name Version Date All-in-One Full-Size Tiled
    FT Explorer 1.0 2015.10.14 Download Download Download

@Endrju,

As a scratch builder and tiled plan user myself, I can definitely understand and empathize with your request. It probably seems like a very simple request, and in theory if is. However, the practical application is not so simple. It will take a lot of work to incorporate this into the current format/template that I am using. It is possible, but I'm wondering how many people would actually use it?

The current tile size is 7.5 X 10.5 (190.5 X 266.7) which can be printed on ANSI A/US Letter or ISO A4 without scaling. If I were to add a larger tile size, I would likely go with 15 x 10.5 (381 X 266.7). That would allow printing on ANSI B/US Ledger or ISO A3 without scaling. There is wasted space with this layout, but it is the best compromise I can think of to avoid making 5 sets of plans for each design. Would that work for your needs?

Quote Originally Posted by Endrju View Post
    Hi Dan, can you please add tilled plans for FT Explorer in A3 size? Thank you
    -Dan Sponholz

SPONZ - Plans Index

Designs

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast