Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Anyone having issues with the Seaduck tiled plans printing incorrectly? The Alignment marks aren't lining up for me from page to page... I've checked Sponz's printing tips article for proper settings, even dl Adobe reader instead of what i've been using but no luck.

I know it's hard to see in a pic but attaching for the heck of it... Going to try the kraken next and see if i have the same issue.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-01-09 20.27.05.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	699.6 KB 
ID:	100262
    In the shop
    Ft versa copter (thorn in my side,actually hand...)
    ---
    On the bench
    Sea Duck
    Slightly Moded night flyer versa (ready for maiden!)
    Viggen (ready for re-maiden!)
    ---
    Retired
    Pun jet

must be something on my computer, same issue on the kraken. ugh i need a rascal
    In the shop
    Ft versa copter (thorn in my side,actually hand...)
    ---
    On the bench
    Sea Duck
    Slightly Moded night flyer versa (ready for maiden!)
    Viggen (ready for re-maiden!)
    ---
    Retired
    Pun jet

Is there an index of plans by compatible power pack / motor size? I'm trying to decide what to build around the remains of my Simple Cub, which entails going through each design's page individually to check for the recommended power train. I'm not savvy enough in the hobby to figure out for myself what motor, prop, ESC, and battery will be best suited for a build.

Quote Originally Posted by RMDC View Post
    Is there an index of plans by compatible power pack / motor size? I'm trying to decide what to build around the remains of my Simple Cub, which entails going through each design's page individually to check for the recommended power train. I'm not savvy enough in the hobby to figure out for myself what motor, prop, ESC, and battery will be best suited for a build.
    What motor do you have? Each build has a recommended power pack listed on the front page of the plans.
    Wrecked Beyond Repair: FT Explorer, FT Corsair, FT Versa, FT Sparrow
    Flying Currently: FT Cub, FT Cruiser, FT Spear, FT Mig 3, FT Mini Vector, FT Mini Fokker, 3dLabPrint P38, 3dLabPrint P51, Ben Harbor A-4
    On the Workbench: FT X-29

I'm working with the new B-pack motor, the Emax 2213 935kV. I've got an Emax GT 2215 1100kV on order as well. I know I can look at the individual plans to figure out which models recommend which motors; I was just hoping to avoid the tedium of going through one at a time. If there isn't such an index, I might just put one together myself so it's there for others.

Honestly I think you could fly just about any FT design with a B-Pack, but some of the heavier models will have to fly more scale because it doesn't give as much thrust as the 2215.
    Wrecked Beyond Repair: FT Explorer, FT Corsair, FT Versa, FT Sparrow
    Flying Currently: FT Cub, FT Cruiser, FT Spear, FT Mig 3, FT Mini Vector, FT Mini Fokker, 3dLabPrint P38, 3dLabPrint P51, Ben Harbor A-4
    On the Workbench: FT X-29

Quote Originally Posted by RMDC View Post
    I'm working with the new B-pack motor, the Emax 2213 935kV. I've got an Emax GT 2215 1100kV on order as well. I know I can look at the individual plans to figure out which models recommend which motors; I was just hoping to avoid the tedium of going through one at a time. If there isn't such an index, I might just put one together myself so it's there for others.
    I think you could build all the swappables except for the Mig3, Spear, Sea duck, Bushwacker, Cruiser, Duster, and the FT 3D
    Always remember this when you are struggling with something, "It is possible.....just not in a way you know yet".
    check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtx...o5Z9_6b-uVZpgQ

designs Bell P-39|Grunjet
    building D.520|Grumman XF5F|Grumman F-9

WWI Flying Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
    must be something on my computer, same issue on the kraken. ugh i need a rascal
    If you're tired of cutting and taping the tiled plans, I offer full size printed plans shipped to you. You can see all about it on my post in the Merchants Corner here:

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthrea...inting-Service

but basically, I have a large format printer, and will print the full size plans (ANSI D), roll them into a tube and mail them to you USPS priority 2 day. The printing is $2 per page, and the buyer pays the actual shipping costs.

If you're interested, PM me.

Brian

Hey Dave, any plans for updating the Tiny Trainer plans? For some reason my printer doesn't like the current version, it complains about there being nothing to print or some such.

Srceamin' Freeman freemansfocus's Avatar

THANK YOU!

Thanks, Mr. Sponz for making a list of your plans readily available! I just happened upon this last night, and am looking forward to printing out some plans and making some airplanes. You are a Super Genius!
    Comin' in on three rotors and a prayer.

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 LastLast