Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
    Cool looking Barons! I probably should have went with a darker shade of red, but that still looks pretty cool. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Papo_60 View Post
    Thanks Dan for red Bloody Baron graphics!! I attached a couple of pictures of the two new Bloody Barons. Will maiden both once the weather decides to cooperate!! Appreciate all that you are doing for everyone in the FT community, it means a lot to all of us!!
    -Dan Sponholz

SPONZ - Plans Index

Designs
    : Bloody Baron | Baby Baron | Baby Brit | Ugly Wonder | Bloody Wonder MkIII

Coming Soon: Intruder | Bloody Brit

Old and Bold RC PILOT
    Do you collect Balsa retro plans or just the FT designs?

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Hai-Lee View Post
    Do you collect Balsa retro plans or just the FT designs?

Have fun!

Not sure what you mean? I'm not really collecting the plans here. I drawn them, layout the sheets, tile them, and share them with the community. The only plans listed here are plans that I have drawn and/or redrawn for Flite Test, and a few other community designers. Are you asking if I would redraw some retro balsa plans for you?
    -Dan Sponholz

SPONZ - Plans Index

Designs

Hi Dan,

Did you get a chance to look at the motor pod mounting holes on the DR1 fuselage?

Thanks!

Old and Bold RC PILOT
    Not asking for you to do such a task for me though should you be interested I do have quite a few already done. If anyone wants such plans I will forward them to you for their convenience if acceptable to you that is!

Have fun!

Yes. Version 1.1 of the DR1 plans have been uploaded. I will get the updated files to Flite Test and hopefully they can replace there links as well. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ARE View Post
    Hi Dan,

Did you get a chance to look at the motor pod mounting holes on the DR1 fuselage?

Thanks!
    -Dan Sponholz

SPONZ - Plans Index

Designs

UPDATED PLANS:

Both the FT Mini DR1 and the FT Mini SE5 plans have been updated to v1.1. The skewer holes were missing on the fuselage parts for both designs.
    -Dan Sponholz

SPONZ - Plans Index

Designs

Quote Originally Posted by SP0NZ View Post
    UPDATED PLANS:

Both the FT Mini DR1 and the FT Mini SE5 plans have been updated to v1.1. The skewer holes were missing on the fuselage parts for both designs.
    Excellent...thanks for all your help!

Yea that could work. If I could pick between printing on A4 or A3 and then stencling sheets together i would go logically with A3. So if it would be possible also in the future to have new plans also in the A3 format it would be great :-). Thank you man.
    Quote Originally Posted by SP0NZ View Post
    @Endrju,

As a scratch builder and tiled plan user myself, I can definitely understand and empathize with your request. It probably seems like a very simple request, and in theory if is. However, the practical application is not so simple. It will take a lot of work to incorporate this into the current format/template that I am using. It is possible, but I'm wondering how many people would actually use it?

The current tile size is 7.5 X 10.5 (190.5 X 266.7) which can be printed on ANSI A/US Letter or ISO A4 without scaling. If I were to add a larger tile size, I would likely go with 15 x 10.5 (381 X 266.7). That would allow printing on ANSI B/US Ledger or ISO A3 without scaling. There is wasted space with this layout, but it is the best compromise I can think of to avoid making 5 sets of plans for each design. Would that work for your needs?
    Last edited by Endrju; 06-22-2017 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Quote

I've spent about 10 hours reworking my template to include 15 in. x 10.5 in. (381 mm x 267 mm) tiles! I will be testing this very soon, but it looks promising. The tile sets will be called by the US equivalent sizes (A-Size and B-Size tiles) to keep things simple. A-Size will print to ANSI A (US Letter) and ISO A4 paper sizes as usual (no change from current format). B-Size will print to ANSI B (US Ledger) and ISO A3 paper sizes.

I will need to run this past FliteTest to see if the want to include the new tile size with the free plans linked in the build articles. Regardless, I will have the B-Size tile sets hosted here in this forum post.

Stay tuned, I should have more to share on this very soon. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Endrju View Post
    Yea that could work. If I could pick between printing on A4 or A3 and then stencling sheets together i would go logically with A3. So if it would be possible also in the future to have new plans also in the A3 format it would be great :-). Thank you man.
    -Dan Sponholz

SPONZ - Plans Index

Designs

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55