Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Drone Delivery in China

If you ain't crashin', you ain't flyin'

What is so special about this video? I mean apart from the nice advertisement.

I also like the comment on youtube about some guy with a gun

Man, I hope amazon and people in the usa get drones that fly fast, high, and nice deliver.
    Kevparang

"Practice makes perfect, or at least near to prefect."

Fleet:
    Active:Champ S+ RTF, Mavic Pro, Cessna 182 F949
    Broken/Damaged/Not in Service: JJRC H11D, JJRC H8D, Cessna 182 F949, Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 Standard, Champ S+

Makes me want to mail order a car battery just to see a giant drone fly to my house.

As for the shotgun comment, if I saw a camera on a drone uncomfortably close to my home, I would be grabbing my shotgun too.
    In the hangar

FT MM Scout Herr Starlite, E-flite SE5a, ancient Gentle Lady, Bohemia Models Tipsy Nipper, GWS slowstick

Billy did it....
    I'd grab MY drone.

Touche'
    Back in 5.......

Quote Originally Posted by William A View Post
    I'd grab MY drone.

Touche'
    That could get expensive though.
    In the hangar

FT MM Scout Herr Starlite, E-flite SE5a, ancient Gentle Lady, Bohemia Models Tipsy Nipper, GWS slowstick

They should have quadcopters with GPS deliever drones.
    Kevparang

"Practice makes perfect, or at least near to prefect."

Fleet:
    Active:Champ S+ RTF, Mavic Pro, Cessna 182 F949
    Broken/Damaged/Not in Service: JJRC H11D, JJRC H8D, Cessna 182 F949, Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 Standard, Champ S+

Very interesting!

Nice for drama and hype but that video is fake as all get out. I don't see a hobby level drone ever getting certified let alone operating as a business. Autonomous drone deliveries will be far too inefficient for a company to sustain. Second if they did do actual deliveries you would have to go above the 400 ft altitude. There would be no roof top profile flights. Too many obstacles at various altitudes under that range that drones cant see. I don't see someone mapping every city 3 dimensionally to find every potential flight hazard. Then we get Darwins children involved and that's that.

As for shooting a drone down with a gun...That's just plain dumb statements. If you were to do it and got caught you would have several federal offences and weapons charges you could pretty much kiss your normal life good bye as the cost for lawyers will suck every asset you have out of your possession. Won't even go on about the jail time. They also make you sound like punk kids trying to sound tough.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA