Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flying Cow

Ultimate Cheap Skate Daniel Kezar's Avatar
    Southern Maine, USA (the cold place with lots of snow and moose and deer and squirrels)
    Quote Originally Posted by foamtest View Post
    How the heck did you manage to find a thread that was started in 2011 and hasn't been touched in five years Daniel?
    i have my ways.....

i do VERY in depth research...

lets put it this way... you dont want to be stalked by me... lol
    Major RC's in Flying Condition:FT Flyer (flown once, crashed, repaired), FT Sparrow (unpowered free flight version, flown soooo much, fixed sooo much), FT Simple Soarer (built with electronics, no motor, not flown),
    In Progress:B.A.T. 150% size (some pieces cut out, some not measured out yet), FT Simple Scout (plans taped together), FT Simple Cub (plans printed),
    Retired RC's none yet, although the sparrow is getting close.
    I also have an Axial SCX10 Deadbolt (crawler)

Southern Maine, USA (the cold place with lots of snow and moose and deer and squirrels)
    Quote Originally Posted by uberjay View Post
    ... I think Daniel needs a cow. LOL
    I

NEEEEED

COW
    Major RC's in Flying Condition:FT Flyer (flown once, crashed, repaired), FT Sparrow (unpowered free flight version, flown soooo much, fixed sooo much), FT Simple Soarer (built with electronics, no motor, not flown),
    In Progress:B.A.T. 150% size (some pieces cut out, some not measured out yet), FT Simple Scout (plans taped together), FT Simple Cub (plans printed),

ROTFL...
    wow! i just looked at your profile.... joined in 2013 and you only have 15 posts? how you do this? i joined 7 days ago and i have like 130!

I'm a quiet dude.

I'm a quiet dude.
    it must be REALLY funny that i want a flying cow then... lol
    well im glad i had the honor of seeing three of your posts!

LOL... not funny so much as pleasing - that I'm not the only one who has / will build one ;-). If you have any questions feel free to ping me here - I still have the cow hanging from my shop rafters!

LOL... not funny so much as pleasing - that I'm not the only one who has / will build one ;-). If you have any questions feel free to ping me here - I still have the cow hanging from my shop rafters!
    you built one? great!! i may need some advice with the CG and motor size.

Sure thing... any time!

Builder Extraordinare willsonman's Avatar
    "It'll fly... probably"

Current active build:
    Top Flite 60 size F4U Corsair
    Shameless YouTube plug

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2