Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Oww! Maybe a neck strap and one of those balance bars could help with the top heavy problems and keep things under better control....

http://alofthobbies.com/frsky-tarani...lance-bar.html
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Quote Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
    Oww! Maybe a neck strap and one of those balance bars could help with the top heavy problems and keep things under better control....

http://alofthobbies.com/frsky-tarani...lance-bar.html
    It was on a strap....that was sorta the problem as the strap hooked to radio and way to far below center of gravity, LOL I need to move the strap up higher between the radio and ground station monitor to balance better

Took a small fleet to a different spot today. There were race gates. This means I "HIT" the gates LITerally. Gate 1 Hellbender -1 motor -1 ESC -1 led strip. Who let the smoke out? Who, who, who, who? Gate/Prop strike into ESC, then someone yelling "SOMEONE IS ON FIRE"... Being the only one in the air at the time, and watching a screenfull of grass, Kinda wondered how bad this was going to be. Got off easy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GotSmoke.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	92613

Cheers!
    LitterBug

better then being in the dentist and smelling smoke..

Picture 1970's Bill Cosby..

MOKE!!! MOKE!!!! I sthmell MOKE... Myb libbip ith on fiber

BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Well... the wing was trying to imitate a bird and tried to flap... but all that did was put the plane into a nose dive.

Name:	IMG_3431.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	649.6 KB 
ID:	93013Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3424.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	759.9 KB 
ID:	93014

Could have been a lot worse tho.

HobbyKing Navy Cub

No pictures cause I have it all fixed, but just as a reminder.....be sure to ALWAYS check your controls before every takeoff! I didn't and the ailerons were reversed. OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by richb2599 View Post
    No pictures cause I have it all fixed, but just as a reminder.....be sure to ALWAYS check your controls before every takeoff! I didn't and the ailerons were reversed. OUCH!
    Aww man, glad you got it fixed though. I learned that lesson with my Durafly Spitfire. How do you like the Cub? I have one of those on the way, with plans for headtracking FPV.

Had Baby Tri #2 fall out of the air with FC power fail over the weekend. Found the crappy wires I had used on my logging device had frayed, broken, and caused an intermittent short.

Name:	LoggerFAIL.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	93044

Fortunately no damage...

Cheers!
    LitterBug
    Last edited by LitterBug; 08-15-2017 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
    Aww man, glad you got it fixed though. I learned that lesson with my Durafly Spitfire. How do you like the Cub? I have one of those on the way, with plans for headtracking FPV.
    The cub is every bit as nice as HK has advertised. I have also set it up with headtracking. Here's the real kicker....this is my second Navy Cub. I lost the first one while flying fpv. My mistake. I tried to turn on the DVR on my fatsharks while flying and lost the video and consequently lost the plane. What a bummer! This new one has gps with return to home if needed. Anyway, it's a nice plane. I will be trying the maiden again tomorrow.

Don't know if it's more a maiden or a crash but I finally managed to fly my Graupner mini P-47

It needed 60% of expo on the ailerons to fly correctly, def not a begineer plane!

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast