Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174
Results 1,731 to 1,733 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSFReader View Post
    I've got sources for an old RC1.1bugfix version. Would anyone be intsrested in that code ? Would you prefer it for an other version ?
    Hi

Yes, I'd be really interested in seeing it ! I'm running the latest version 1.8.1 however :-)
    TBH, just the marked code for the servo mod would be fine.

Cheers

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by iGull View Post
    Hi

Yes, I'd be really interested in seeing it ! I'm running the latest version 1.8.1 however :-)
    TBH, just the marked code for the servo mod would be fine.

Cheers

Neil
    Cleaning it up then Will have to find a place to host the files though...

Posted a thousand or more times jhitesma's Avatar
    Well, Monday is the deadline for Ryan's MPCNC video contest...and since I've been busy I haven't had any time to prepare anything.

Guess that's a good enough excuse to make my vac table finally...and try to film it

I was going to make my own plenum...but mobeasts looked like too much fun to print so I had to give it a go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171021_201053.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	196.9 KB 
ID:	96684

I love watching that kind of print grow

And used just about the full Z of my printer:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171021_201108.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	96683

If I hadn't done the Z mod this would not have fit! As it was it was tall enough that the extruder kept bumping my LCD and pushing it around...and for the last inch or so the back parts didn't get any cooling fan because as the print head went to the right the cables rubbed against the cooling fan and caused it to stop. But...it came out!

Started cutting up a vac table...but...my MPCNC went a little crazy again, I turned my back for a few minutes so not sure just what happened. But It acted like it did the crazy thing it would do when I'd reset zero but I hadn't reset zero...so not sure what happened this time as I've cut closer to the edges of foam board many times before. Going to give it another go here in a few.

We'll see if I get this playing nice or not soon
    Stop in and say hi in the unofficial FT IRC channel!

Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174