• Register
  • Help
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    what about swapable fpv planes???
    My youtube channel

There is no such thing as a dumb question. Only dumb people dont ask dumb questions, smart people ask dumb questions!

Bixler FPV
    Annsman virus 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bbjen View Post
    Here is mine, got to find a bigger flying field but you know what, this plane is tuff....
    I'm sorry but I had to have a laugh at the lamp post - what are the chances Nice build!

It looks to me like your delta might be a bit tail heavy, you might find it a little less of a handful if you shift the CG forward a little.

I'll try that, but for now I need props, this was a 5inch, maby too little, and my prop saver stripped off. As for the fuselage and wing, good as new. this airframe is tuff!

Does anybody know if these dollartree foamboards are available in Europe, or in a shop that ships international? The price here in Denmark is many times that from dollar tree, and the boards are smaller. Would be nice if I could order a case with 50pcs but don't think dollar tree ships to Europe.

Foamboard in Europe

I found foamboard at www.modulor.de at 3,95 for a 5 x 500 x 650 mm per shiet. I made Fuselage, FT-Flyer, Nutball and Delta-Wing out of 4 boards. Not as cheap as in USA but a lot of fun for the buck.

FT-Flyer has a span of 30 inches, Nutball 20 inches. Delta-Wing is stock with a bit of fiddeling at the wingtips.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	103_0149k.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	5386

I think a Funbat would be nice too, because there is no mixer nessesary.

have fun

Werner

Awesome plane! I built mine's using 6mm Depron, fuse reinforced with extreme packing tape and wing reinforced with a 3mm CF spar.
    I'm very happy with it.

You can see a picture:
    Name:  deltav.jpg
Views: 911
Size:  85.7 KB

And one flight:

Thanks flitetest for this fun design!
    Last edited by dpello; 08-14-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotwax View Post
    I found foamboard at www.modulor.de at 3,95 € for a 5 x 500 x 650 mm per shiet. I made Fuselage, FT-Flyer, Nutball and Delta-Wing out of 4 boards. Not as cheap as in USA but a lot of fun for the buck.

FT-Flyer has a span of 30 inches, Nutball 20 inches. Delta-Wing is stock with a bit of fiddeling at the wingtips.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	103_0149k.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	5386

I think a Funbat would be nice too, because there is no mixer nessesary.

have fun

Werner
    I bought foam from epp-versand.de. The price was good and shipping not to expensive. Much cheaper than from local shops.

I want some plans for the fuse and Delta that I can print out like normal. I cannot print the plans on multiple sheets. All the measurements aren't on the single sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by constantmotion View Post
    I want some plans for the fuse and Delta that I can print out like normal. I cannot print the plans on multiple sheets. All the measurements aren't on the single sheet.
    Seach for posterazor, its freeware. Than you can.

Depron from EPP-Versand is fine but I found no qualitys with paper on both sides.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast