Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Mini Cruiser PhoenixRC Model

Here's another interesting Flite Test model - gotta love a twin!
    Note that it has split flaps to make it a bit more interesting.

Download the pkg file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ng03yx8owb...20v12.pkg?dl=0

Then install as a PhoenixRC update and you'll find "Flite Test Mini Cruiser" in the electric list.

Enjoy, rick p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mini Cruiser PERSPECTIVE.png  

The Mini Cruiser flies great! Really impressed with it. Maneuvers great and you can land it on a dime.
    Thanks Rick!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1026 View Post
    The Mini Cruiser flies great! Really impressed with it. Maneuvers great and you can land it on a dime.
    Thanks Rick!
    Glad you like it Bruce1026, rickp

NutBall?

John RamBozo, I'd like to submit a request for the FT Nutball for Phoenix RC. Our Engineering Club is building the model and we'd like to offer the kids a chance at virtual flying before the actual flight. We've tried the Sparrow build but the students couln't get it to fly but they loved the virtual flying thanks to you. Thanks so much

Nutball Phoenix Model

Quote Originally Posted by chiprs View Post
    John RamBozo, I'd like to submit a request for the FT Nutball for Phoenix RC. Our Engineering Club is building the model and we'd like to offer the kids a chance at virtual flying before the actual flight. We've tried the Sparrow build but the students couln't get it to fly but they loved the virtual flying thanks to you. Thanks so much
    Hi chiprs,

I'm not John, but I do happen to have just posted a Nutball Phoenix model in the forum below.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=2159

I think it's great that you're helping the students, and hope that the Nutball Phoenix model contributes.
    Happy to repaint it if the two existing schemes don't work for you.

Enjoy, rick p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nutball PERSPECTIVE.png   Nutball PERSPECTIVE2.png  

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40