Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    What versions of Phoenix can these be used on?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambozo View Post
    FT Explorer 3 channel (Trainer) and 4 channel (Sport) versions are now available. Need feedback on flight characteristics, please! (Download in first post)
    Using Phoenix to build up to first real plane. I've been planning on getting the Explorer 4ch but after downloading the model you have here it feels extremely sensitive. I looked through all the replies to this thread but I have not seen anyone talk about how true to reality this is. Can anyone provide input here?

Thanks a lot. I have been trying to find these models to download for a long time

family, faith, foam, fun! RCman50's Avatar
    Got a pheonix 5.5 sim in the mail today. Got a family AMA membership this year and want my son and wife to learn to fly. HDMI'd it to the family's large flatscreen tv and having a blast tonight. Will have to get these on my sim very cool. My 13 year old flys my versacopter better than I do in real life. Are you able to put the versacopter in the sim download as well. Just wondering and thanks a ton for this work you do.
    ACTIVE HANGAR- AXN, MPF BLUFO, Sport Cub S, Night Vapor, FT Flyer, MPF RCPowers XTRA 300, Bloody Wonder MKIII, Bandit Jacks BJ-J3 Cub, Slow Stick, MPF VLF P-51D, Various MPF Propjets (RCG member TOMHE Plans), Versacopter, 2M motorglider (balsa) MM Dandy Sport, Art-Tech P-51, 1000mm epp Wing, Freewing Pandora ARF, and other projects in progress....

Lets all be "Good" Brothers...........

file not working

can somebody help me. i am using windows 10 and after downloading the files and extracting in the PhoenixRC folders, models didn't show up in the main phoenix RC program

Posted a thousand or more times JohnRambozo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigALUSMC View Post
    What versions of Phoenix can these be used on?
    These are for Phoenix 5.5. I believe all updates are free if you have an older version.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonademan View Post
    Using Phoenix to build up to first real plane. I've been planning on getting the Explorer 4ch but after downloading the model you have here it feels extremely sensitive. I looked through all the replies to this thread but I have not seen anyone talk about how true to reality this is. Can anyone provide input here?
    You can adjust the sensitivity by editing the model one of two ways.

Go to Edit and move the slider wheel down to 50% or whatever feels comfortable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EditBox3.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	218.7 KB 
ID:	86576

Or go to Edit and click Detailed in the bottom left, then expand the various airfoils and control surfaces, then reduce the angle of deflection for each.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EditBox3Detailed.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	86577

Quote Originally Posted by Malihan4 View Post
    can somebody help me. i am using windows 10 and after downloading the files and extracting in the PhoenixRC folders, models didn't show up in the main phoenix RC program
    Can you add a screenshot showing the folder you put them in?

Quote Originally Posted by Camocam View Post
    Thanks a lot. I have been trying to find these models to download for a long time
    I'm glad you finally found them.

Quote Originally Posted by RCman50 View Post
    Got a pheonix 5.5 sim in the mail today. Got a family AMA membership this year and want my son and wife to learn to fly. HDMI'd it to the family's large flatscreen tv and having a blast tonight. Will have to get these on my sim very cool. My 13 year old flys my versacopter better than I do in real life. Are you able to put the versacopter in the sim download as well. Just wondering and thanks a ton for this work you do.
    That's awesome to hear, RCman! Unfortunately Phoenix isn't very good at simulating quadcopters. The copter physics are meant for helicopters which spool up much slower than a quadcopter. I've tried it but wasn't satisfied with the results.

For quadcopters, you're much better off getting something like Velocidrone or Liftoff, which are specifically designed to emulate the experience of flying a quadcopter in fpv.

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast