Thread: 808 #18 Keychain camera for FPV

808 #18 Keychain camera for FPV

The 808 #18 camera has an AV out on it, thus making possible to use it as the camera for FPV. However, I have also heard that there is some lag in the AV out. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and what they think? Currently I am using the 200mW 900mHz system from hobbyking. The camera that it comes with is terrible in almost every way possible, so even if the #18 is so-so, it would still be an improvement from what I have.

Thanks,

Ross

I have the 808 #16 camera and have tested the video out on it. It outputs NTSC and for some reason was letter-boxed on my screen that I use for fpv. I would not recommend that you use the camera for FPV as it does not handle light and dark well. There was not a much of a notable lag on the number 16 camera that I have when displaying video out.

Get this camera if you can it's amazing: http://www.securitycamera2000.com/pr...-Menu-DNR.html
    Don't let wind stop you flying

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
    VERY Rural Texas, also a Bermuda Triangle of Jurisdictions where everything is legal.
    This camera is reported to be VERY good for FPV:

http://www.securitycamera2000.com/pr...-Menu-DNR.html

Thurmond
    Is your Faith based on belief of teaching from"Good People you trust"?
    YOUR Eternal Soul is too important to take someones word that it is saved!
    If this is the case then it will take a lot of Muscle and a Shovel to dig
    deep into the Bible to see for SURE! Ignorance of the WORD leads to eternal DEATH!
    2Co 11:13,14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

Thanks, I won't bother with the 808 #18 then. I'll probably have to pick up one of those cameras because I mostly fly at dusk so I need a camera that can handle a bright sky and a dark ground at the same time.