Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast
    Posted a thousand or more times PsyBorg's Avatar
    Wanna borrow my pokey stick to help motivate them? It works well on cats as well as small children in shopping malls too.
    "What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe..... he CAN achieve" Saying told to me by the teacher who inspired me to get into RC and rocketry back in high school. Long live Captain Cavill !!!

"Go THAT WAY. REALLY fast. If something gets in your way.... Turn" quote from Charles de Mar a character in the movie "Better off Dead"

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Long enough to reach across the pond?
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

I was hoping to hear something by Christmas. Any word yet on whether they accepted our World Record attempt? Once they do, how do we order individual certificates?

Ban "Tip Stalls!" earthsciteach's Avatar
    I'm debating on whether to retire my World Record setting Sky Surfer or keep flying it. You know, there are only a couple of hundred World Record setting planes around. It be a shame to lose it to a crash.
    Self-appointed Flite Test Forum Ambassador

Official Winner of the Flite Test Forum STOL Build Contest

@ Old Flyboy - I just checked the site and there is nothing to tell me where they are with their review. All I get is "Pending". No status other than that. Not even a timestamp of when I submitted it so can't do the math to see how much time is left for their 12 week window. can't be much.

@ Pat - I am a sentimental pack-rat and I'd want to have it around. Though it wouldn't bother me if I got the flights out of it I could and just had it glued up on the wall for the momento once it's flying days were done.
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Any updates on this? kind of anxious to get the certificate - for the sole purpose of bragging rights.

Still no communication from them. It's gotta be within the next couple weeks though. I tried to see if I could look through my Dropbox account to see if they are accessing the proof, but couldn't find a way to tell.

William Arthur Ward

I crashed mine, (a powered Simple Soarer) but had all the FT guys I could find sign the wing, which now hangs proudly on my shop wall.

Tomorrow is their last day per their outline to approve/deny the record. I send them a message yesterday asking if they were going to hit that or if not when we could expect an answer.

William Arthur Ward

They just responded.

Standard "high volume" "longer than normal processing" response. No commitment on date.

Will update next time I get more info.

William Arthur Ward

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast