Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Posted a thousand or more times wilmracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker 53150 View Post
    Nice video of you playing with dolls.

Adam Savage of Myth Busters has a lot of videos on his "Tested" channel, many of which have to do with painting and weathering... um... "action figures". He provides a ton of detail on how & why he paints like he does, and his videos should be required viewing for anybody wanting to try it.
    Tested should be a required subscription for anyone who makes anything, and his painting and modeling hints are fantastic!

I just recently bought a hanger 9 Sbach 342 60" from a guy at our locale flight club. What kind of flight times are you guys seeing with this plane? It calls for a 6s 5000.

Thanks.

Posted a thousand or more times wilmracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironscottie View Post
    I just recently bought a hanger 9 Sbach 342 60" from a guy at our locale flight club. What kind of flight times are you guys seeing with this plane? It calls for a 6s 5000.

Thanks.
    I didn't go with the recommended motor (Power 60) as I had a another motor on hand. My setup actually runs on a 5s 5000 and I get pretty solid 7-8 minutes of aggressive (but NOT 3D) flying.

The BIG thread on this bird is over here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ch-342-60-size. You'll find loads of discussions on power setups and recommended mods and tweaks to get the most from her.

Enjoy her!

Thanks wilmracer for the info. I will head over there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4