Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Solder thick gauge wire with David

As I'm getting ready to buy a sailboat I was watching a video on someone rewiring their boat. In the middle of it he make reference to a technique he saw to solder wire together from a youtube video from Flitetest. Amazing how useful the material they prepare can be of use to people. Congratulations guys.
    Stable: FT 3D, FT Spitfire, FT Storch, FT Baby Blender, FT Bloody Wonder, 250 fpv quad

Ask me anything! Fixing problems is my side-hobby.

What type and size sailboat?
    I own and sail a Tartan 30, fixed keel.
    Hanger, Storch, Little Ugly Stick, Modified Tiny Trainer ( all unflow but willing and wanting)
    Bill,Master, 100T, Domestic.... But a complete noob with regards to rc flying

Beware the spammer links. Time to poke a mod. (add in jaws attack music here duhn duhn duuhhn dun dund udn duhn)

Wonder why we have an influx of guys promoting fake term papers. We here have mad google fu skillz here and do not require such thingz.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Snow is Coming
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyBorg View Post
    Beware the spammer links. Time to poke a mod. (add in jaws attack music here duhn duhn duuhhn dun dund udn duhn)

Wonder why we have an influx of guys promoting fake term papers. We here have mad google fu skillz here and do not require such thingz.
    They're just worried that pretty soon, the facebook AI will be able to write term papers for people for free... or for likes.
    KC1CHR

Quote Originally Posted by makattack View Post
    They're just worried that pretty soon, the facebook AI will be able to write term papers for people for free... or for likes.
    If this post gets 200 likes facebook will write my term paper. Please share with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarls View Post
    If this post gets 200 likes facebook will write my term paper. Please share with friends.
    Thats funny.. It goes right along with my saying.. Google: destroying the internet / world one hostile take over at a time.
    Seems the spammers have been squashed already so back to the OP's original topic. Sorry guys I really need to stop reading FT forums after 2 am hehe
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA