Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
    Banned

Dayton Air Show: My experience

I went to the Dayton air show. It was awesome. If anyone is thinking about going, GO! The time I went they couldn't have the Blue angels preform because prior to this they lost on of their pilots. But to compensate they had a lot of F-18 Hornet Demos. The announcer was Rob Rieder. I got to meet him! I knew him because he is the instructor in Sporty's learn to fly course. They had the navy leap frogs, tora tora tora!,(pearl harbor reenactment), Airworthy Wright B flyer!, Sean D Tucker!, Patty Wagstaff, F-18 Hornet demos, F-22 demos, P-51 demos, and the US heritage flight!(F-22+P-51 formation) it is a really great and family friendly atmosphere. They have vendors, displays, even mist sprayers you can walk trough when your melting. Which I was. It was hot. They also have a model aviation table. I got talking with the guys there. They had some 3d and some scale. One of the guys had a video of Peter's Heli Carrier! I got to meet Sean Tucker!!! He is an amazing pilot. Go there. You won't regret it! Just bring a hat or sun block, or if your noise sensitive, bring earplugs!

Pictures or it didn't happen!
    I'm going to be in Tampa in August... I'd like to meet up and fly if possible. http://forum.flitetest.com/showthrea...ugust-21-24ish

Banned

Pictures

Ok Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	464.2 KB 
ID:	77194 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	739.6 KB 
ID:	77195 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	956.2 KB 
ID:	77196 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	1,008.5 KB 
ID:	77197 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	583.0 KB 
ID:	77198

Maneuvering With Purpose SlingShot's Avatar
    It's a great show to see. Went 3 or 4 times. Always great.
    Hanger: Calypso, FT Flyer, FT Delta, FT Tiny Trainer, Tiny Trainer (Sport), FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini F-22, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang, Tiny Racer Trainer, Baby Bugatti, FT Mini Cruiser. Doinked: A-4. Retired: B-25 Super Sport. Under construction: FT Simple Soarer, On Deck: B-25 SS