Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    It's all part of the plan lrussi750's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
    I have never designed a plane for Real Flight so please forgive my ignorance if this isn't possible: is there a way to convert these 7.5 designs to work with G5? My ancient computer can't run better than G5. If there is no converter, is there a way to extract the design variables to make the RF included "slinger" wing fly as close to a FT mini arrow as possible? Thank you.
    Unfortunately there is no way to convert the planes from 7.5 to G5. Backwards compatibility is a tough nut to crack, hence only the 7.5 models. As far as the aircraft specific variables go the G5 physics engine would not do a good job of translating the information into a usable flying craft. You would really need to fly a real Arrow and then play with the Slinger in G5 to make if feel similar.
    Luis Russi
    Impatiently waiting for Flitefest 2017
    http://www.flitefest.com
    Volunteer Sign-Up
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...mmHyQ/viewform

Quote Originally Posted by lrussi750 View Post
    Unfortunately there is no way to convert the planes from 7.5 to G5. Backwards compatibility is a tough nut to crack, hence only the 7.5 models. As far as the aircraft specific variables go the G5 physics engine would not do a good job of translating the information into a usable flying craft. You would really need to fly a real Arrow and then play with the Slinger in G5 to make if feel similar.
    Ok thanks, I'll do my best

I am not able to download any of the files, I get: "File not found, Sorry, that file doesn’t live here anymore. It might have been moved or made private."

Same problem here? All links are broken for downloads

It's all part of the plan lrussi750's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    Same problem here? All links are broken for downloads
    There seems to be an issue with Dropbox, I have messaged Johnrambozo so he can take a look at it. Hopefully everything will be back up soon.
    Luis Russi
    Impatiently waiting for Flitefest 2017
    http://www.flitefest.com
    Volunteer Sign-Up
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...mmHyQ/viewform

Posted a thousand or more times JohnRambozo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lrussi750 View Post
    There seems to be an issue with Dropbox, I have messaged Johnrambozo so he can take a look at it. Hopefully everything will be back up soon.
    Thanks for the heads-up, Lrussi! All of the links have been updated. I don't like the new format, but here's a screenshot to show the easiest way to download now. Click the [...] and Download.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FDropbox.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	84557

Posted a thousand or more times JohnRambozo's Avatar
    As a bonus, the Storch has been released! Download from the first post!

Awesome!

I was hoping not to have to buy the phoenix Sim as we currently have RF7.5..... Any word on new planes?

We are looking for:

Bloody Baron
    Tiny trainer

Thank you guys for doing this.... you all are top notch!

Now that i fly the Alpha in real and on the sim i can compare. You did an awesome work. The flight characteristics are amazing realistic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5