Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It's all part of the plan lrussi750's Avatar
    I had to make some changes to to both the Alpha and Bravo setting. On the Alpha I had to change the motor down thrust to -4.5 and the right thrust to -.8. The stock settings were cause the plane to nose up and bank left. Now she tracks true. One small change to Bravo, right thrust to -.5 and she's golden. Can't wait for Charlie!
    Luis Russi
    Impatiently waiting for Flitefest 2017
    http://www.flitefest.com/faq/

I recently discovered Flitetest and built several models. Today I discovered the forum and then this simulator option. Flitetest has rejuvenated my interest in RC in severa l ways. I enjoy building models, modifying models, and simply experimenting with various flyable objects. Flitetest, their articles, foam construction techniques has made all of this so much more fun and interesting - as well as less expensive. My thanks to all involved.

When I find the right location, I will make a suggestion that Flitetest develop a RC model for rocket power; such as converting a Punjet (spelling?) to have a swappable power pod; rocket or electric motor.

Flys today the Alpha the Bravo and the SE5. Really nice! The Bravo flys perfect. The Alpha need more downthrust. The SE5 is great but ailerons will be better. I feel more confortable with the Bravo. I am curious how the resl Alphs i build eill fly.

The FT Arrow flys very realistic my max throws are a tad more aggressive but seems fairly accurate. Thanks!
    Just call me Brian.. AMA: 688510 : Flying since 1998 took a 12 year hiatus 2003-2015 : Hanger :FT Arrow FPV "Scrach", FT Tiny Trainer "Speed Build", FT Scout "Scratch" , Old school balsa trainer from the 90s, Old School Hotliner Glider from the 90s. , FPV Vapor.

Storch or Sportster coming soon? Thanks for the great planes so far!
    Non-Current Real world Cessna 172SP pilot, rookie RC pilot...

Spitfire?

I would love to help getting more models running in RF 7.5. I see that there are lots of models available for Phoenix. I don't want to buy a second sim, though...

Is there a conversion procedure, or chain of tools that will convert the Phoenix models to RF?

It's all part of the plan lrussi750's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TedC View Post
    I would love to help getting more models running in RF 7.5. I see that there are lots of models available for Phoenix. I don't want to buy a second sim, though...

Is there a conversion procedure, or chain of tools that will convert the Phoenix models to RF?
    Hi TedC, there is no conversation process for the Phoenix models. The RF 7.5 models are being made and put out on the personal time of JohnRambozo & AlternativeRC. The best thing to do is subscribe to the thread and you can get notified whenever there is a change made and you'll always be up-to date with the models as they come out. Happy Flying!
    Luis Russi
    Impatiently waiting for Flitefest 2017
    http://www.flitefest.com/faq/

Posted a thousand or more times JohnRambozo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lrussi750 View Post
    I had to make some changes to to both the Alpha and Bravo setting. On the Alpha I had to change the motor down thrust to -4.5 and the right thrust to -.8. The stock settings were cause the plane to nose up and bank left. Now she tracks true. One small change to Bravo, right thrust to -.5 and she's golden. Can't wait for Charlie!
    Thanks for this tip, lrussi! Charlie as well as all the variants are out now, thanks to Alternative RC!

I have never designed a plane for Real Flight so please forgive my ignorance if this isn't possible: is there a way to convert these 7.5 designs to work with G5? My ancient computer can't run better than G5. If there is no converter, is there a way to extract the design variables to make the RF included "slinger" wing fly as close to a FT mini arrow as possible? Thank you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast