Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Aspirant
    So thrilled to have found this thread! I got RF G2, but it wouldn't run on my PC (well, it was cheap, and rather a longshot), but I got a 7.5 disc with the dongle, and it's all systems go! I love it already, though I do crash more than I'd like

Getting FT planes on board would take it to another level. Must download these tonight!
    Current hangar: Champ S+; Duet; Whipit; Radian; Nano QX; Ares Recon HD; TX Juice Pocket Drone
    Repair Shed: Bonanza (servo issues)

Aspirant
    Quote Originally Posted by Havak37 View Post
    I just use my DX6e transmitter that I use for my plane. RF is just another model
    How do you do this? I use the G2's controller, but I want to use my DX6, for obvious reasons... Any hints gratefully received.
    Current hangar: Champ S+; Duet; Whipit; Radian; Nano QX; Ares Recon HD; TX Juice Pocket Drone
    Repair Shed: Bonanza (servo issues)

Quote Originally Posted by Redflier View Post
    How do you do this? I use the G2's controller, but I want to use my DX6, for obvious reasons... Any hints gratefully received.
    I use a Dx6i with this in 7.5: https://www.amazon.com/Great-Planes-.../dp/B01NB1ZN9X

I think there is a way to plug your transmitter in through your interlink controller. There is an adapter that plugs in and it works like the wired interface. Seems like it would be a lot of stuff in your way though with both controllers in that wire's length.
    Last edited by sethonmeth; Today at 12:44 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8