Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Andre, I signed up to volunteer for Friday of the event but I am also available earlier in the week on Monday April 24th for set up help. Please let me know if you need me on Monday. I can help most of the day. I live about 45-60 minutes away from Vallejo. It's easy to head over.

Thanks,

Greg C

Hi Andre I also signed up to volunteer for the event and I am also available earlier in the week - I also made reservations to camp and can arrive (Wednesday afternoon) and stay for the rest of the time. Get back to me or post a thread

Quote Originally Posted by boonejr View Post
    Hi Andre I also signed up to volunteer for the event and I am also available earlier in the week - I also made reservations to camp and can arrive (Wednesday afternoon) and stay for the rest of the time. Get back to me or post a thread
    Great, flagged your name.

Thanks.
    Andre Rousseau - andre@flitetest.com
    2017 Flite Fest Volunteer Coordinator
    http://flitefest.com/volunteer/

Just registered for RV camping, any word if the volunteers will be camping together?
    FT Simple Storch, FT Simple Soarer, FT Blunt Nose Versa Wing and Arrow: slope soarer, FT Bloody Wonder, FT Mustang, FT 3D, HK Mini DLG, Parkzone Corsair

Looking For Help

Good morning guys. I have registered as a volunteer and I'm looking forward to being able to help for the FTFF West. However I need help getting there from the airport. Just me and a one bag. Is anyone out there willing to pickup?
    My advice, crash and learn.

My hanger: flyer, nutball, old speedster, simple soarer, racer, baby blender, FT3D, cruiser, Twin 64mm EDF F-14, UMX Whipit, tiny trainer, mini arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt0326 View Post
    Good morning guys. I have registered as a volunteer and I'm looking forward to being able to help for the FTFF West. However I need help getting there from the airport. Just me and a one bag. Is anyone out there willing to pickup?
    Day, time, airport?
    Perfecting the figure 9, one-point, landing... one airframe at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by desert wings View Post
    Day, time, airport?
    Looking in to that still, really trying to see if there is someone avaliable before I buy tickets. Will update what I get that info.
    My advice, crash and learn.

My hanger: flyer, nutball, old speedster, simple soarer, racer, baby blender, FT3D, cruiser, Twin 64mm EDF F-14, UMX Whipit, tiny trainer, mini arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt0326 View Post
    If you fly into SFO you can catch the B.A.R.T. train at the airport and take it to almost half way to the destination. Alternatively you may be able to go to a station which is convenient to someone coming in.
    This will likely give you more options for a ride.

Also you can take a bus to B.A.R.T. should you fly into OAK.

I'll be driving from Half Moon Bay to Vallejo (going past SFO) Wednesday afternoon. I'd be happy to give you a lift if you're arriving in a time window that works. I'll be going to the Doubletree Hotel near the fair grounds where I'm staying but could drop you off anywhere over there.

FFW 2017 Volunteer Update 03

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFW.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	450.7 KB 
ID:	83193

Hello Flite Fest West Volunteers. Welcome to the first update of March.

To all the newest volunteers, Hi! Are you excited yet?

Things are progressing and I can tell you we now have 50+ volunteers which is super.
    As of this morning we have 300 registered pilots. (So if you know any pilots... hint hint hint...)

I've been taking detailed notes and recording everyone's comments.
    Over the next few weeks I will be building the initial schedule and discussing with Flite Test what we envision for position requirements. There will be some subtle differences between FF West and FF East but in general the positions/roles will be similar.

As plans/details mature I will be sure to forward them onto you.

If you have any questions as always please feel free to contact me or post to the forum.
    http://forum.flitetest.com/showthrea...017-Volunteers

Have a great weekend.

Flite Fest 2017 Volunteer Coornidator
    http://flitefest.com/
    2017 Flite Fest Volunteer Coordinator
    http://flitefest.com/volunteer/

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast