Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
    Thanks for a great episode guys! All the workshop talk inspired me to do a quick video of some of the storage and setup I have in my workshop, as well as discuss my 'mobile dining room table workshop in a suitcase' setup.

Looks good, you're definitely utilizing the space you got! I like the idea of the ikea scratch and dented stuff. I'm going to have to take a look. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the shout out guys! I'll get some work area photos...
    I liked all the ideas and the photos do speak a 1000 words, so thanks Fred. I wish I had a dedicated "shed" the size of my house to use for builds. I'll have to take a photo of me during the build season in MA... Ski pants and coat with the unheated basement at 53 F.
    - David -
    Love the Fiberglass Skinned Foam Core.
    Learn, Build, Fly, Crash, Repeat
    fb: David Hill, YouTube: Hillda Flyer

I don't miss it David. I used to live east of you in a town called Pembroke.

I did enjoy trips out your way, the Quabbin, the Mohawk Trail, Shelborne Falls and the Devil's Potholes as well as the Dinosaur Footprints.

But the winter, nope, don't miss it one bit.
    I'm going to be in Tampa in August... I'd like to meet up and fly if possible. http://forum.flitetest.com/showthrea...ugust-21-24ish

Well, I'm kind of used to the cold and such from growing up in Western Montana. I miss the "real" mountains, though. I would really like to take my RC hobby back and get some aerial video of the mountains, waterfalls, etc. What would be really cool is to go backpacking in the mountains, like I did as a kid, with a solar charging station and fly places where no aircraft has gone before.

Being here... I like the four seasons that are very mild in comparison. The snow in the winter almost melts the next day, summers that have a week or two of days when air conditioning is a must, and long crisp falls and springs.

Thanks for the trip tips. I've written them down and will get out of town this year. Maybe take a aircraft with me.
    - David -
    Love the Fiberglass Skinned Foam Core.
    Learn, Build, Fly, Crash, Repeat
    fb: David Hill, YouTube: Hillda Flyer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2