Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Smile Ft Spitfire build

I have watched a lot of build articles and watched a lot of U tube on how to but by far flite test has caught my interest the most so I down loaded a few of the plans and started to experiment and build. This is the first Spitfire I have build and had a blast doing so just Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spitfire.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	571.7 KB 
ID:	81687Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spitfire1.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	523.2 KB 
ID:	81688Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spitfire.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	571.7 KB 
ID:	81687wish I could fly as well as I can build....

That thing looks awesome. I used to have an FT Spitfire and I loved it. Did you paint the teeth on there or is that vinyl?
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Great looking Spitfire! I love the antenna wire!

Looks great, building is half the fun, when you fly like me you get A LOT of building fun!
    Kevin
    Winters Ca.

Very nice, one of our favorite planes. We are now on our sixth one. I hate swappable power pods and install the compartment solid which has really improved performance. With a 250watt motor it is very fast.

None of mine ever looked that good. But it is fun to have a plane that performs better than many of the store bought planes. Many have commented on how well it flies.

Awesome looking spitfire

Your paint scheme is superb. What electronic setup do you use. How did your spitfire perform, maiden?