Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    theStigFPV on YouTube TheStig4449's Avatar
    Ok. Painting will be a hassle, but otherwise I don't see why it would be too hard. Oh, I'll be doing an Edge 540 instead, by the way.
    "I landed it." -David Windestål

-Flying
    •Carbon Z Cub (she's back! Ready for the perfect day!)

-Workbench
    •DTFB PT-17 Stearman
    •Giant 120" P-61 Black Widow (check build thread for updated info!)

-Dead
    •Champ •Super Cub LP •BlitzRCWorks SkySurfer (don't buy it! It catches fire!), •Foamy F-15 •2x FT Guinea Pigs •FT Bushwacker • FT Sea Duck •FT Mustang •FT Spear •Lots of my dumb or not so dumb Scratch Builds!

Flagstaff,AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig4449 View Post
    Ok. Painting will be a hassle, but otherwise I don't see why it would be too hard. Oh, I'll be doing an Edge 540 instead, by the way.
    Just to be clear, that aircraft will be okay for the Exhibition race, but to qualify for the other races it must be one of the designs from the build contest. ( see rules on first post.)

Glad you are going to join the fun!

Tim

Maneuvering With Purpose SlingShot's Avatar
    Jeff Pyatt
    Exhibition, Furey Cup, Bixler Trophy, Static Display
    Folkerts SK3
    Spotter TBD
    Hanger: Calypso, FT Flyer, FT Delta, FT Tiny Trainer, Tiny Trainer (Sport), FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini F-22, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang

Couple of questions.

(1) Do we know which day the event will take place at FF West? Just trying to figure logistics to ensure DamoRC Jnr can be there to spot or, better yet, fly!

(2) This one may seem dumb (apologies in advance) but do we need to follow the plans and builds provided by each designer for their plane? I love all of them but I'm not sure I can match the build techniques in all of them.

Thanks in advance

DamoRC
    Good day at the field = coming home because you ran out of batteries.
    Bad day at the field = coming home because you ran out of planes.
    Really bad day at the field = Last 10 seconds of this video

Flagstaff,AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by DamoRC View Post
    Couple of questions.

(1) Do we know which day the event will take place at FF West? Just trying to figure logistics to ensure DamoRC Jnr can be there to spot or, better yet, fly!

(2) This one may seem dumb (apologies in advance) but do we need to follow the plans and builds provided by each designer for their plane? I love all of them but I'm not sure I can match the build techniques in all of them.

Thanks in advance

DamoRC
    Hi.
    (1) I am working on the day(s), times of the events with FT. I will post the official times when we get it nailed down. Sould have those soon.

(2) As long as it looks similar to one of the builds, I'm Okay with it. There are a couple of them that are easier builds then others. I would definitely not recommend the Super Solution this close to FF West.

Tim

Thanks and understood. As you said, Super Solution is not an option in a month. I watched some of the build video last night. Wow! What a build.

DamoRC
    Good day at the field = coming home because you ran out of batteries.
    Bad day at the field = coming home because you ran out of planes.
    Really bad day at the field = Last 10 seconds of this video

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2