Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Plastic caps for engines.

Hello all! I was searching for plastic nose caps for the C pack engine. Where do you buy yours? Or what size you do you for when you buy them?

I believe the term you're looking for is "Spinner".

I've bought mine in past from Value Hobby, but nearly every decent hobby shop will have at least a few sizes of them, if not a few colors as well.

The size is spec'ed on the width at the base, so which size you need will change a bit with he airframe. IIRC, I used a 2.5" spinner on my FT spitfire, and the front of the cowling on most of the larger FT planes will be close to this.
    Crafty Dan
    -<-' ~~~

Old and Bold RC PILOT
    If you are referring to "Spinners" I get mine from HK or my local hobby shop!

That is what I am looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by Craftydan View Post
    I believe the term you're looking for is "Spinner".

I've bought mine in past from Value Hobby, but nearly every decent hobby shop will have at least a few sizes of them, if not a few colors as well.

The size is spec'ed on the width at the base, so which size you need will change a bit with he airframe. IIRC, I used a 2.5" spinner on my FT spitfire, and the front of the cowling on most of the larger FT planes will be close to this.
    That is what I was looking for! Thanks!

Thanks

Ill check hobby king as well. Thanks!