Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Thread: FC problems

FC problems

Hello and good evening, I am stumped about my FC. I have a Seriously Pro F3 Mini and for some reason since my last rebuild I haven't been able to have my radio control anything. I re soldered everything to the board to "neaten" up my quad and now the radio won't even notice when the power is on or off in the quad. I have never had this problem and I'm hoping I may need to re flash my firmware or something? I am not good with the cleanflight program but I am getting slowly better and I would like to continue using it. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you for your time

Kite Eating Tree Trimmer cranialrectosis's Avatar
    Please post a well lit, detailed photo of the connection between your flight controller and the receiver.
    Freiheit schöner götterfunken tochter aus elysium!

TWO DOLLARS!
    Other than the picture, good troubleshooting says to work your way back to what worked & find out what went wrong in the middle.

Do not change anything else. No flashing or whatever. This leads to a sort of panic where you fix unbroken things & potentially add other bad factors.

Look hard at everything you changed from what worked, especially the soldering. By change, I mean rework also. If you touched it or something close, take a hard look at it. The continuity test on your multimeter will tell you more than your eyes can. It could be a damaged wire, cold solder joint, missing wire, wrong connection, etc, etc, etc.

This is the main reason for the picture. It could be lots of things.

megabotz

Eleventy-first post!
    Last edited by megabotz; 02-18-2017 at 03:48 AM.