Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Has anyone seen heard or used one of these transmitters ?

I'm looking to upgrade my from my dx4e that came with my conscendo and i also use it on my umx cub and whipit mini dlg.

And i came across this
    only $135

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	82438

Anyone tried one of these ?
    will it work with my receivers on my other planes that the dx4e was used for?

Posted a thousand or more times
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sumone View Post
    I'm looking to upgrade my from my dx4e that came with my conscendo and i also use it on my umx cub and whipit mini dlg.

And i came across this
    only $135

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	82438

Anyone tried one of these ?
    will it work with my receivers on my other planes that the dx4e was used for?
    I wouldn't buy it...Looks to be basically an Orange T-Sixx and is DSM2 only. HobbyKing sold them for about $80 US. Seems they are not selling them at the moment. Quite a nice feature set ...similar to the DX6i but probably with a few extra features...you can find comparisons. Basically a very old design.

A Spektrum DX6e would be a better investment imo. Depends how tight the budget is.

One of my friends has one, and he likes it.

Nightflyyer did a review on HK's T-Six and seemed to like it. I have others with them and speak favorably. That said, if $135 is in your budget, you might consider some others that are in that range and are better systems with better support.

For example

Name:	image.png 
Size:	273.9 KB 
ID:	82452
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

The T 6 was my first transmitter and it serred me well for 3 years until I upgraded to a 9 channel.

So i have now bought the MKron i6S 2.4G 6CH DSM2 Compatible Transmitter With 3 Way Switch
    for about $120 au.

and i have to admit I'm pretty impressed.
    didn't have to read the manual it was all pretty straight forward. (I'm no expert mind you)
    I've used it a few times now with a couple of my planes and it worked great .
    plenty of features.
    I would have liked to have gotten a dx6e but the cheapest i could find it for was around $250 au (transmitter only no receiver)
    This was half that + a receiver

Name:	file_3_1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	83675

Congrats! I hope it serves you well.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.