Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Post Help with Low Voltage Alarms/Testers

Fairly new to the hobby and I purchased a couple of low voltage alarms and a tester from Flite Test. No instructions so I dont know how to connect the alarm into any of my planes. Can find any videos on it. Can someone tell me how? Also, purchased a tester from them. Same question. Do I need to get some additional wiring for these and if so, can you tell me what I might need?

Can you give us some links to the products or some pics

On the back of the low voltage alarm, next to the pins, they are labeled. The pins go from "-" to "+". The only one you have to concern yourself about is the negative "-" pin. Using the white plug from your battery, plug it into the last several pins, making sure the black wire goes to the "-" pin.

Jim

Got it!

Thanks, Thought it might need to be wired into the whole system. Much easier than I was making it. Messed up a couple of batteries before I knew it so want to get this right. Left one connected to a plane from FT while I was building and ruined it and lost a plane overnight into a fenced area and one cell was dead when I retrieved it. Dont want to waste anymore than I already have so got some alarms and a battery checker.