Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sure - I've migrated that transmitter over to OpenTX 2.2 - OTX file attached here and on the first post.

This file name might say it's a ZIP when you download it, but just rename it to an OTX extension to use it. The forum system doesn't allow uploading an OTX file directly.

RockyBoy X9Dplus v37.otx.zip

And Welcome to the Forums!
    Last edited by rockyboy; 06-17-2017 at 02:21 AM.
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Community WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Hey rockyboy, thanks for the thread. I'm trying to connect to Phoenix flight sim. When I download your X9D+ zip file, I see the files named model 1 through 39, but I don't see any named for phoenix. Which one should I use?

One of the first few is called "Simulator" I think - what version of OpenTX are you using? When I move the files between radios they come up named rather than numbered.
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Community WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3