Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks guys for your responses its very helpful! We are excited about coming.

Another Question and a big thank you to everybody for being so helpful so far!!!! I was looking at the schedule of events and was just curious what exactly the build and family tents are exactly, and also what is the group build series? Thanks again everybody for all your help to us flite fest newbs and r/c newbs to!
    Chad

Ban "Tip Stalls!" earthsciteach's Avatar
    Chad! We are recording a podcast while streaming live on youtube tonight about what to expect at Flite Fest, what to bring, etc. Not exactly sure what time that will start as we are doing that following our Build Nite, led by Ben Harber, for the Baby Bugatti. Tune in if you can! You can find the livestream on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...pJ5aSeA/videos
    You can also chat along with us and others during the livestream. Please ask questions. We would love to respond!

I'll be sure to address your questions tonight!

The Build Nite kicks off at 5:00 pm Eastern and podcast will follow directly after that wraps up.
    Self-appointed Flite Test Forum Ambassador

Official Winner of the Flite Test Forum STOL Build Contest

earthsciteach,

Thanks I will try to catch that this evening not sure if I will be home in time though we have a fathers day dinner this evening.

Does anyone know if a pop up camper would be considered a rv camp spot or a tent camp spot?

Sorry for all these questions guys and thanks for all help we appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by aviator99 View Post
    earthsciteach,

Thanks I will try to catch that this evening not sure if I will be home in time though we have a fathers day dinner this evening.

Does anyone know if a pop up camper would be considered a rv camp spot or a tent camp spot?

Sorry for all these questions guys and thanks for all help we appreciate it!!
    Tent space is 25x20. I imagine if you can fit it in there you should be good, though entering and exiting the space with your trailer may be difficult if your neighbors are setup already.
    They may stick you in a designated area.

Earthsciteach, Did I miss the podcast I couldnt find it?
    Quote Originally Posted by earthsciteach View Post
    Chad! We are recording a podcast while streaming live on youtube tonight about what to expect at Flite Fest, what to bring, etc. Not exactly sure what time that will start as we are doing that following our Build Nite, led by Ben Harber, for the Baby Bugatti. Tune in if you can! You can find the livestream on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...pJ5aSeA/videos
    You can also chat along with us and others during the livestream. Please ask questions. We would love to respond!

I'll be sure to address your questions tonight!

The Build Nite kicks off at 5:00 pm Eastern and podcast will follow directly after that wraps up.

Think we will skip the pop up we would have to borrow it anyways so just easier to go the tent route. This will be a week of first, first flite fest and first camping trip for my wife and kids. Should be fun!!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by aviator99 View Post
    Earthsciteach, Did I miss the podcast I couldnt find it?
    It happened. I saw much of it. If you are subscribed to it on YouTube you should have received the notice as I did that they were live.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2