Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    IT !!!

IS ALIIIIIIVVVVVEEEE!!!!

Good job bro was hoping it might be something simple and you could revive it. Hopefully it stays stable and you can actually get some use out of it. Keep an eye on motor number two's function. That was where most of the issues were happening.
    BILLS LAW: Bils Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Kite Eating Tree Trimmer cranialrectosis's Avatar
    I wanna know what you did, Litterbug.
    Freiheit schöner götterfunken tochter aus elysium!

Sounds like all he did was give it a serious scrubbing behind the ears, a slap and a tickle and its back to life. I was pretty sure after it got wet that it was gunkified and at some point would have done the same once the anger and frustration over that particular controller passed. But it went to a great home so I am not sad over that.
    BILLS LAW: Bils Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Re: PB's "Junk" Kiss

Plugged it in and got pretty much the same thing PB was getting. Unrecognized USB device. Tried to force the driver on it, but that did not work. Let the cleaning begin!

I cleaned up the pads a bit with a soldering iron, Removed the stringers where PB cut the wires off, pulled off some silicon from around the RX area that was also covering part of the CPU, and hit it with a light bit of toothbrushing and Canned air. Also toothbrushed and aired out the USB port. Plugged it in holding boot and wala! Came up in STM32 mode. Forced the right DFU driver on it, went in to DfuSeDemo and re-flashed 1.2. Comes up now with green and blue light, and am able to connect via KISS GUI.

Looks like maybe there was some FOD in the wrong place. I'll probably play with it a bit to see if it messes up any more. Offered to send it back to PsyBorg, but he declined the offer. Will be going in an all used Martian build soon. Just need a set of used motors to complete the trashpick list.

Cheers!
    LitterBug

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4