Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredstrees View Post
    Yeah, Ohio's hard. Is there definitely not going to be one or just not announced yet? Maybe at a different locale in the south?
    There is FF Texas in November. They haven't announced anything else besides OH and TX yet, but also said that they wouldn't rule out more. Would love to see you all at FF TX though!
    The Never Ending Project List:

Airplanes: Hangar 9 20CC Corsair, Fiberglass 110mm EDF F-106, 90mm EDF T-33, Modified Hobbyking DC-3
    Helis: 500 size UH-1C Huey, 500 size UH-34 Choctaw, 470 size AH-1 Cobra, 700 size Bell 525
    Other: XC-142 Tilt Wing VTOL

Yeah, Texas isn't happening for me either. Any more than 6 hrs away from me and I'm out. Wife has already used up, or at least planned on using up, most of my vacation days for the year. So I may be able to take a Friday off for it, but not much else. And as fun as they are, it is hard for me to drive 10 to 12 hours or more for a long weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
    There is FF Texas in November. They haven't announced anything else besides OH and TX yet, but also said that they wouldn't rule out more. Would love to see you all at FF TX though!
    I hope to go and meet more people this year! last year at FFS I met the FT crew, slingshot and flyingmonkey!
    Always remember this when you are struggling with something, "It is possible.....just not in a way you know yet".
    check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtx...o5Z9_6b-uVZpgQ

designs Bell P-39|Grunjet|Grumman XF5F
    building D.520|Grumman F-9|P-51B Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Grifflyer View Post
    I hope to go and meet more people this year! last year at FFS I met the FT crew, slingshot and flyingmonkey!
    TX or OH.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

Quote Originally Posted by JimCR120 View Post
    TX or OH.
    Texas
    Always remember this when you are struggling with something, "It is possible.....just not in a way you know yet".
    check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtx...o5Z9_6b-uVZpgQ

designs Bell P-39|Grunjet|Grumman XF5F
    building D.520|Grumman F-9|P-51B Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Grifflyer View Post
    Texas
    Looking forward to seeing you there!
    The Never Ending Project List:

Airplanes: Hangar 9 20CC Corsair, Fiberglass 110mm EDF F-106, 90mm EDF T-33, Modified Hobbyking DC-3
    Helis: 500 size UH-1C Huey, 500 size UH-34 Choctaw, 470 size AH-1 Cobra, 700 size Bell 525
    Other: XC-142 Tilt Wing VTOL

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19