Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

FUSION (360) FANATICS

Hey gang,

I have been on a kick lately in Fusion and having a blast designing files for 3D Printing, I am curious to see other fusion users and what y'all are doing.

I will share my files and photos in a post here later on.

just wanted to drop this here and watch this post fly!
    AKA: Joel Cannon
    *Attending FF16*
    Co - Host of the Flite Test Community Podcast

Current Fleet: HK Mini DLG Pro, Mini Vector, Baby Brit, Mini Mustang, Explorer, HMB 235, MRM 180

Hey Joel,
    I've been using Fusion 360 for about a year. I started making things to 3D print to solve issues around the house. This summer I designed an inexpensive CNC for cutting foam.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cheap rider2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	94850

There is a lot to learn, but it is really cool that such a great tool is free for us to use and learn.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by moebeast View Post
    Hey Joel,
    I've been using Fusion 360 for about a year. I started making things to 3D print to solve issues around the house. This summer I designed an inexpensive CNC for cutting foam.

There is a lot to learn, but it is really cool that such a great tool is free for us to use and learn.

Mark
    OK, I'm very interested in your CNC. How does it work? I've tried doing the same thing in F360 to no avail...yet. Do you have links to any of the files or parts lists? More info, plz?

Thanks,
    JG

Quote Originally Posted by JGplanes View Post
    OK, I'm very interested in your CNC. How does it work? I've tried doing the same thing in F360 to no avail...yet. Do you have links to any of the files or parts lists? More info, plz?

Thanks,
    JG
    I just published my article a couple of days ago. https://www.flitetest.com/articles/a...m-board-cutter

Quote Originally Posted by moebeast View Post
    I just published my article a couple of days ago. https://www.flitetest.com/articles/a...m-board-cutter
    Thanks! I'm going to add this to my reading stack... Working on more Fusion360 and Blender tuts atm.