Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just need a graphic artist to post image of the card. I'll print them out and do the same! Any volunteers?
    78% of the facts that I make up are loosely based on a guess...

Ah, that wont be hard to do. If there is a high enough resolution logo it'll be super easy. Not really wanting to recreate the gremlin logo from scratch in illustrator lol.

Other than Flite Test and the website, what other information do you guys think should be on there. Maybe the youtube address as well? idk
    I saved the beer though!

"Welcome to the FliteTest Family" that's on the homepage.

Technically, I should probably ask for permission before drafting up some bait click cards...but I'm not seeing harm in spreading the love around and expanding the fam.
    I saved the beer though!

I started mocking one up using this source image, it's fairly high res: http://amaflightschool.org/sites/def...extGremlin.png

Didn't know what else people would really want, but I figure simple is good too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FT_businesscard1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	434.5 KB 
ID:	85980
    Last edited by Mid7night; 04-17-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Ready to go...

Thanks for the image Mid7night. Got them printed and cut. I'm ready to give one out to the next potential FliteTest Addict!

I think the cards look really cool!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170418_202337.jpg  

This is a great idea. I think I would have introduced at least 20 new people to flitetest with these.

I just gave away my first card yesterday. The fella was a member in a drone club who seemed pretty interested in my planes (Foam Cub and AP Kwak). He had no idea that you can just go to the local store and buy foam board to make a plane.

Excellent! I now have them in all my flight and transmitter boxes, but haven't had opportunity to share them out yet.
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Community WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

I just had someone today that was interested in my plane and I said that they are interested in the hobby but think that it is to expensive. I said goto flite test. And that this airframe can be made for under 5$ and they were amazed. If I had a card. Yeah they would have got it! I think that is a great idea. Add a FT Foam Board card instead of a Foam Board stamp of Allison who prepares the package if FT is worried about the cost lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2