Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

I agree with Waffleman. If you've got shelves of flying things from old episodes, those would go over with almost anyone who is a Flite Test fan. I also agree with those who think that flying with you guys would be a sweet thing to win. A giveaway with each release of the item being released would be cool, as would going back to the old school challenges where you each competed for someone.

As for a method, lots of good ideas here already, and you should go with most of them. Different avenues will attract a larger audience. Also, one place I worked did a "Secret Reward" system, where we could nominate other employees who went above and beyond and they would be recognized by administration.

See you at FFE'17!

Quote Originally Posted by TazRC View Post
    Stefan: Regardless of how you structure your giveaways, please send something to JimCR120 and PsyBorg for their continued help with forum members. Both consistently go over and above trying to help forum members. I've ran forums for years and know firsthand that folks like this are vital to its existence and should be acknowledged.
    I just listened to the 163 podcast and couldn't agree more. We have amazing members here that are so helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by AircPirateNinsei View Post
    How about a CARD GAME: Foam Board Planes?

Take a look in this Thread: http://forum.flitetest.com/showthrea...m-Board-Planes
    With playing cards, it could be like guess who but with flite test planes.
    "Does you plane use a recommended 3s 2200?"
    "Yes"
    "Is it the FT Seasduck?"
    "Nope"
    That would be fun and could also become more firmiliar with the FT Planes. It could also work for multirotors too.
    "A landing that doesn't involve tears and a rebuild is a success."
    Active Models:
    FT Baby Blender, FT Old Fogey w/ FPV, 450 AP Quad, Micro FPV Quad, 220 Alien Clone, and Taranis QX7.

I think you should take some of those old unused planes from previous episodes you once showed in the loft at the FT headquarters, load them up on a truck, and auction them off for a charity at Flite Fest East.

Kite Eating Tree Trimmer cranialrectosis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimCR120 View Post
    Well, if I could choose anything, some PPG training would be cool.
    OK, I have spent 10 fruitless minutes on Google. What the heck is PPG training?
    Paint mixing?
    Auto body repair?
    Powered Paragliding?
    Trikebuggy training?
    Pet Professional Guild?
    PsychoSexual evaluation?
    Freiheit schöner götterfunken tochter aus elysium!

@cranialrectosis

Powered Paragliding. Like the guys have been doing for the full-scale shows.
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Arrow Powered ParaGliding the real First Person View

Quote Originally Posted by cranialrectosis View Post
    OK, I have spent 10 fruitless minutes on Google. What the heck is PPG training?
    Paint mixing?
    Auto body repair?
    Powered Paragliding?
    Trikebuggy training?
    Pet Professional Guild?
    PsychoSexual evaluation?
    Last edited by JimCR120; 06-20-2017 at 06:12 PM.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

I have no problem with giving away a 'T-shirt' of appropriate size, something that is new (not a FF shirt, no fun if you aren't there). I know it sounds cheap BUT, it is wa worthwhile prize, or maybe a second or third prize?

Bob

+1 for no interest in Facebook, anything...

I like the idea of FT Bucks. You could shoot someone an FT Buck or 5 if they are doing a great job contributing to the community. Helpful posts could even earn like FT0.25 as a thank you and motivate more posts, and eventually a purchase. Many scratch builders may be motivated to try an FT build kit if they have 5 Ft bucks in their pocket..

I'd like to see a decal/sticker sheet from Flite test! With all the humour, and epic "Crash Zen" that Flite Test is known and loved for!!! Also, the opportunity to spend a few hours flying/crashing with some of you would be epic as well!!! Either or both would be a heck of a give away in my opinion!!!!! You guys rock!!!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast