Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Posted a thousand or more times
    Quote Originally Posted by LitterBug View Post
    I think t The Kitchen pass is a GO! Early-Bird registered for everything. Will be camping on site, Planning on all days, and signed up to volunteer. This will be my first FF. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Probably bring a CX/ road bicycle along to get some exercise during the down time.... LOL! Or just get around.

Cheers!
    LitterBug
    Hmmm. I have thought about bringing a road bike to ride around, but eh... it's just so much stuff to pack.
    KC1CHR

I've thought about bringing a bike, but it seems like anywhere I want to walk, I need to be able to carry something with me too - planes, food, tools, etc. I saw someone with a bike trailer last year, but they seemed to have some challenges with crowd density at times. Personally, I was happy with my folding red garden wagon as a way to haul stuff around, and hitched a ride on one of the passing golf carts when my 'dogs were barking'.
    The table is my friend. The trees, not so much.

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

I walked 8.6 miles at FFW on the Sunday.
    Andre Rousseau - andre@flitetest.com
    2017 Flite Fest Volunteer Coordinator
    http://flitefest.com/volunteer/

Quote Originally Posted by LitterBug View Post
    I think t The Kitchen pass is a GO! Early-Bird registered for everything. Will be camping on site, Planning on all days, and signed up to volunteer. This will be my first FF. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Probably bring a CX/ road bicycle along to get some exercise during the down time.... LOL! Or just get around.

Cheers!
    LitterBug
    My first too. Looking forward to finally meet so many face to face, and fly too.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

I have a detachable "trunk" that snaps into a seat post mounted rack on my CX bike. Will probably do off-site riding in addition to around the site. (ie food/ice runs) Training for a century at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in October for Diabetes, so need to be getting in training miles. Want to break my previous 100 mile best (4:55:59 seat / 5:21:36 total) which I did there two years ago...

Cheers!
    LitterBug

Sounds like an excellent plan! I'll cheer you on while sitting on my butt with a beverage

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

I love this thread... it is fantastic!! Just to see everyone way in on FF EAST and how it has becomes just a mainstay for so many people BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE they met and have made relationships with... SO COOL guys!

Also, JIM AND LITTERBUG.. SO EXCITED to finally meet you guys and we hope this this FF will be one to remember for both of you!! I have a pretty good feeling it will!

Blessings everyone!

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by jaycascone3838@gmail.com View Post
    I don't have much to fly, just a rtf racing quad that isn't even tuned properly. Is it worth going all the way there?
    Also, I guarantee if you ask you will be able to find multiple people willing to help you tune that rtf quad too!

Quote Originally Posted by flitetest View Post
    I love this thread... it is fantastic!! Just to see everyone way in on FF EAST and how it has becomes just a mainstay for so many people BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE they met and have made relationships with... SO COOL guys!

Also, JIM AND LITTERBUG.. SO EXCITED to finally meet you guys and we hope this this FF will be one to remember for both of you!! I have a pretty good feeling it will!

Blessings everyone!

Stefan
    It's certainly mutual Stefan. BTW, what do you mean by deuces?
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

He flashes a peace sign when he does it. So I would assume thats FT version of peace out. Depending where you are from it has many other meanings. Even age has its own meanings with kids and number one and number two. For now I assume he means peace out and not hin calling us... well
    BILLS LAW: Bils Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast