Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Pretty wiped from the fun from all the early days and late nights of amazing fun at FFE17. Had a great time meeting, helping, learning, exchanging, watching, enjoying, connecting, volunteering, and taking part in every aspect I could possibly take in. Getting ready to start building an RCExplorer Mini Tricopter after a day of caddying for my son.

Cheers!
    LitterBug

I got to start on a new build at FFE. I was handed a box of goodies by Rockyboy and that had enough parts I was missing to start my 100 mph build. Got the new pdb installed and connected to the esc's and motors. I got the FC wired in. Could not get time on a computer to flash anything there as the only person I knew with those capabilities on site was Litterbug and he was helping a couple of kids get in the air so I was not about to cut in on that. Once my body recovers and I catch up on rest I will get it in the air soon though.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Quote Originally Posted by Userofmuchtape&glue View Post
    And I am younger still at 12

It is sad to see all the old gentlemen at the club slowly getting older and their grand children only interested in x box and the like.
    12 here flying for 4 years

So were about's are you?
    God bless you'se.

Old and Bold RC PILOT
    Well I started on my next batch of planes for the local RC shop and this time he was so eager for my planes to be back in stock. He also requested a couple of my other designs as well. Whilst i was there i picked up a FMS P-47G but now I have not enough time to assemble it until the latest order is completed.

With my P-47, the orders, My simple cub build, my KFM wing Biplane project and the flying wing test program I am also trying to undertake I need more hands or to learn to do less. OH Well who needs sleep anyway!

Now I am preparing for the Dawn Patrol in about 10 hours time, weather permitting!

Have fun!

Finally fully unpacked from Flite Fest. All the tools back in their places, the final couple batteries processed back to storage charge. Repairs from Flite Fest started - Tiny Trainer Canard servo issue sorted out, wing stabilizer reattached, Cuda holder assembled so it hangs nicely on the ceiling.

Next up is final sanding and then covering on the Balsa Cuda, and either the nose job on my remaining Caudron C.460 or final hardware installation on Psyborgs Caudron. And as much as I want to dig into the purple beast, I also want to take my time and do it smoothly so I might just knock out the nose job first.

Oh yeah, and the severe (but very fun) distraction of coordinating the next Flite Fest Forum Challenge is underway too! If you haven't seen the thread yet, come on over and take a look - link's in my signature
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Community WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Started researching RC protocols and other RF protocol properties in the 2.4Ghz ISM band. Looking into all this to build a heatmapper to attach to an autonomous quad to help identify why and where there are dead zones at some flying locations. This site is a good starting point to learning more about how the 2.4ghz RC/RF works.

Cheers!
    LitterBug

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12