Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Today I sheared off one of the blades from a Dal Cyclone 5x4.6x3 at the hub hitting a gate with my new build. Later in the day I spent over 20 minutes in an alfalfa field trying to find it after it bounced off the ground and floated for over 6 seconds tumbling thru the air after getting too low to the ground.

All in all a great day. Got my 20 minutes of elevated heart rate in today for sure. Guess you could say I was amped up...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amps.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	639.5 KB 
ID:	93728
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

My daughter flew her Champ S with FPV right into a huge oak tree. About an hour and fifteen minutes later and a trip to Lowes, it's down. Video soon

Here's a teaser

haha she gets Stevie Wonder syndrome too huh. Got that lean working. Musta been a hard turn to try and avoid the tree.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBorg View Post
    haha she gets Stevie Wonder syndrome too huh. Got that lean working. Musta been a hard turn to try and avoid the tree.
    I have a great cell phone video of her leaning and pointing the antenna of the remote, "go that way!"

She flew the first battery for 7-8 minutes. She said she "blinked" then was in the tree.

She got nervous that I wasn't going to be able to get it down. I asked her when has her daddy ever not been able to get something done for her...

Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    I have a great cell phone video of her leaning and pointing the antenna of the remote, "go that way!"

She flew the first battery for 7-8 minutes. She said she "blinked" then was in the tree.

She got nervous that I wasn't going to be able to get it down. I asked her when has her daddy ever not been able to get something done for her...
    This is so Awesome!!

Keep up the great work!

Cheers!
    LitterBug

yeah you gotta post that cell video mate. That will power this forum for weeks if not longer

Haha So calm and collected. Wish I was HALF that calm when I fly..

Yesterday I committed RC again!! Finally! I hadn't been flying since Flite Fest... a long dry spell when the weather is nice out.

And even better, I returned home with all the planes I left with, and didn't have anything to repair!

With Wilmracer's help, I figured out what was wrong with the 42" Easy (Ugly) Stick and it's flying great now. Also figured out the right prop for the Hyperion Enigma I picked up from TurboJoe a while back and loved throwing it around the sky too. And the EPP Cuda performed flawlessly. Great day to be at the field.

And then in the evening I picked up three new project planes from a local guy who is thinning out his basement - a much loved Parkzone Albatros, an Italian composite 2.5 meter powered glider that's missing a few parts, and a 7' wingspan 60 sized electric open frame WW1-ish looking mystery plane that needs some love. Great deal on the three pack - should be able to fly the Albatros with just a little setup time, but the other two are going to project pile for racking and stacking. And saving a little bit for some bigger motors and batteries.

And I almost finished the workbench & frame for the Lowrider CNC over the holiday too - on the home stretch for final assembly (time to start printing the needle cutter too!)
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14