Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    That's why I always check which way my jst is facing before I plug it in, I heard someone say it before and I fortunately have not had it happen to me yet. Also what fried on the gremlin?
    There isn't anything a little packing tape and hot glue can't fix.

Maker of toothpick glider and staple plane.

Mystery link I bet you won't click it

Maneuvering With Purpose SlingShot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foamtest View Post
    Also what fried on the gremlin?
    With my limited electronics skills, it's hard for me to say. If I plug in a battery I hear a brief ESC tone, but no controller lights and no motors.

If I plug into Betaflight, I get lights, gyro and accelerometer but no motors.
    Active Hanger: FT Simple Soarer, FT Mini Cruiser, FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang.
    Under construction: Simple Cubs. On Deck: B-25 SS

More then likely the voltage regulator got toasted as it seems to power up on usb power. It probably could be replaced or worked around but it sounds like you have limited electronic experience and since we are working with lipos its probably best to just replace the FC altogether.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Maneuvering With Purpose SlingShot's Avatar
    I surmised that the problem lay in the FC. But there's no replacement parts readily available. What is the smallest quad with plug-inable components?
    Active Hanger: FT Simple Soarer, FT Mini Cruiser, FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang.
    Under construction: Simple Cubs. On Deck: B-25 SS

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26